Search results

1. B

moving on ...

idiot? i take it thats aimed at me ! i wont give a nasty reply as im above that mate !.
  2. B

moving on ...

thanks guys i know i could have got more but im ok with the deal so no regrets (you cant look back ) and will still come to meets etc imay even convert some of you to go for mpg rather than mph ( dont think it will work with dave though) haha.
  3. B

moving on ...

also i might add the most i was ever offered for it was £1200 px but from honda seems they not interested in them as px use this as a lesson i know i could have got more but just needed rid very quick also just got fed up with it .
  4. B

moving on ...

dotty is correct and its NOT a wind up guys.
  5. B

moving on ...

Well after 8 years of ownership im letting the teg go,ive gradualy fell out of love with it this week the aux belt snapped no power steering , and coolant all over engine , the exhaust blows , the speedo needle not working , arches starting to rust it done 190k miles ,seats worn,being my only...
  6. B

Intergra Type-R stickers (removal?)

i just done this , use hairdryer,plastic ice scraper to avoid burning fingers, i used autoglym intensive tar remover to get residue off then re- apply wax job done .
  7. B

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

sorry i drifted away without saying bye see you all at japfest .
  8. B

type R stickers...

hi easy question (probably) is there an easy way of removing the typeR stickers from the sides of the teg as some of the red R has come away and im just going to remove them completely thanks.
  9. B

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

im going but just to watch hopefully a passenger ride rob and blueguy there also see you there chaps .
  10. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

hi mate not on fb sorry , do you get any probs with security or plod there? any of you do the show scene pod jfest etc?
  11. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

^ not drunk but sent from mobile and im bs at it ha ha will try and make a .meet soon.
  12. B

My new Silver DC5 !!

hi im northants based, will keep an eye open im in an arctic blue pfl, ive seen a feold civics and dc2s usulw dc5 around here, i always flash some just ignore it old civics and dc2 owners usualy respond ?
  13. B

The phantom drip

Yep thought it was only me,also get anoyed by all the muck leaves etc that seem to congregate behnd the bonnet hinges.
  14. B

When did you buy your DC5?

had mine for seven years now,daily driver and 166k miles,and if anything feels faster than when i got it.
  15. B

aero wipers..

hi does anyone have the bosch aero slimm type wipers on there dc5 ? i looked at them in halford but wasn't sure if they fitted also do the piaa aero ones fit they any good ? my old standard piaa getting a bit squeeky cheers.
  16. B

carbon wrap..

hi wondering if anyone has carbon wrapped their bonnet? ive noticed lots of small chips on it and wondered if it may be cheaper than a re-spray , any thoughts cheers.
  17. B

ROTA WHEELS

I have got a set of rota force (white) had em for abou 5 yrs now and only just showing signs of wear so may refurb them in gunmetal grey, think tgm ran these on there teg, and fd2 in britcar 24 hr good enough for them etc .
  18. B

Nitrogen...

hi just wondering does anyone here use nitrogen to fill there tyre's or is it too much hassle ?
  19. B

would like to come back to the fold

Yep still got the blue go on get another one where else u gonna find looks,speed,handling,practicality,reliability, do it.
  20. B

would like to come back to the fold

Hi mate get another one the answers in the title, are you still based in northampton btw ?.