Search results

1. Frazdog

New Discs and Pads needed - Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for new pads and discs. Fast road but everyday car so nothing that will irritate and easily used in all conditions. I'm running around 260Bhp and all my pads and discs are going to get changed out. Options: RPG Brake discs from Tegiwa, anyone used these discs...
  2. Frazdog

Best suspention

yeh mate I had looked through that. looking for fast road set up really.
  3. Frazdog

Best suspention

Thinking around a grand.
  4. Frazdog

Best suspention

My motor engineer recommended BC Racing. Thoughts?
  5. Frazdog

Best suspention

My coil overs are fukd. Best recommendations?
  6. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

Cool. Good to know you think I‘m ok then. Wasn‘t going that fast. 😉
  7. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

You police officer?
  8. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

reveal all? what happened?
  9. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

he should just be happy that he got the delight of my Kakimoto Exhaust. all 109db :xgrin:
  10. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

yeh cheers. sure be fine then. as you say with all that is going on just now, 1 person going a wee bit fast isn't their concern.
  11. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

cheers guys. I get that they are good for accident footage but as speeding I thought would be difficult. he had passed me on the motorway. doing about 85 - 90. I was about 75. but with traffic I then ended up in front of him. when we then came off a bridge onto a dual cartridge way I went to...
  12. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

Anyone had any knowledge of wither someone can get you done for speeding with a dash cam? guy was being a dick and then came up my arse so I booted it to get away. when I slowed down to take a turn he came up the side of me and was pointing at his dash cam. could he get me charged?
  13. Frazdog

J’s racing canards and splitter

Recommendations for a good splitter then mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Frazdog

Do you not have it on ur car anymore then? See I‘m not convinced by this one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Frazdog

It doesn't need to be just the 'wings' but a full splitter with this style at the side. will have a look at the stuke ones
  16. Frazdog

Yeh they are designed for the j‘s bumper but was wondering if they would work with OEM. I like this style splitter but can‘t find one for our bumper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Frazdog

Anyone know if these fit standard bumper? Both of them. I‘m looking for something of this style. Wings at side on splitter and the charge speed doesn‘t come for the pre facelift. Also some nice canards. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Frazdog

Spoon wiper blades

I have these on my car but they need replaced. worth the cost of £60 vrs. like £20 they were worn when I got the car so cant really vouch for the quality myself.
  19. Frazdog

black smoke issue?

So just looked at this detail. Mine isn‘t the kakimoto regu it‘s the GT1 oz. racing exhaust. You still think it could be that? It‘s same 60mm pipe size. Not sure pipe size on the manifold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk