Search results

1. AlanS

Centre Console Clip Identification

This is what you need, £2.66 each from Dave @Steels
  2. AlanS

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

Yeh very simple, Here's a pic how i wired mine.
  3. AlanS

Honda Part numbers.

Happy to help!! :wink:
  4. AlanS

Honda Part numbers.

Not sure if you still needs it but here's the part number for the rubber grommets. Rubber, Pivot - 84432-S6M-000
  5. AlanS

Hazard light buttom illuminate in dark?

Thanks for the link Max, will pop down to the local Maplins tomorrow for some bulb.
  6. AlanS

Hazard light buttom illuminate in dark?

My hazard bulb is gone aswell, how do i remove the stereo surround to get access?
  7. AlanS

Damp headlining,WTF?

It's probably the rear washer jet seal letting water in, had the same problem on my last teg. fitted a new washer jet and its been fine.
  8. AlanS

Where does your DC5 live at night?

In hibernation on a trickle charger.
  9. AlanS

Bulbs

Can anyone confirm the size/spec of the interior light bulb?
  10. AlanS

Anyone know what inlet cover this is?

It's a CL7 cover with a RSX iVTEC sticker.
  11. AlanS

Autolock

On the Toad Ai606 the anti hijack feature locks the car when the ignition is turned on but only if all doors are closed. And then unlock when the ignition is turned off. You could leave the drivers door open then start the car, as auto lock only happens once everytime the ignition is turned on...
  12. AlanS

Checking the oil

I always check it when the car is up to temperature. The honda owners manual say warm the car up and switch engine off and wait 3 minutes before checking oil level.
  13. AlanS

Shell V-Power...points?

Don't think its worth the hassle. So 500 points = 250 Litres of fuel lets say @ £1.369/L For every £342.25 you spend they'll knock off 0.7% ...LOL
  14. AlanS

Barry @ Safe N Sound

He is based in Wakefield West Yorkshire but his a mobile fitter and I believe he travels all over the country. Best to give him a ring and say Alan sent you.
  15. AlanS

Barry @ Safe N Sound

Just had Barry from safe n sound out to rewire my Toad Ai606 alarm so that the drivers master lock button can actually lock the drivers door. The original fitter of my alarm took a different feed from the Honda central locking system therefore disabled the master lock button, now he's took the...
  16. AlanS

Bulbs

Looking at some LED for the interior light, what size/type do I need? Also as the sidelights on the facelift are in the main beam housing I'd think the normal plastic plug-in led would melt easily what's the best to go for? Looking at these...
  17. AlanS

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

Indeed! Wet vacuumed the whole of the interior and half the tub is gone.
  18. AlanS

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

DOH! Just opened the Vax cleaner box and theres a already a tub of solution in, should have checked it before i order it. :(
  19. AlanS

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

Ordered, cheers Porthos!
  20. AlanS

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

Bought one of these VAX cleaner from Makro for a bargain price, What's the best cleaning solution to put in?