Hazard light buttom illuminate in dark?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I got a new bulb from Honda. Not cheap.

The part number was different though.

35871-S3N-901 £4.44 +vat

AlanS

Advanced Member
My hazard bulb is gone aswell, how do i remove the stereo surround to get access?

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
AlanS said:
My hazard bulb is gone aswell, how do i remove the stereo surround to get access?
Usually just pull it out? photo of your surround would give us a better idea :)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Depends, some are screwed into place underneath which would mean popping off the 12v trim piece (screw driver in the drivers side slot) and carefully pull out, and then remove screws and push headunit panel out.

Might find it easier to do it this way anyway rather than just pulling

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I would highly advise against pulling you will likely damage/scratch the trim especially if the bolts are holding the cage in. Take the 12v panel off by pulling from the top right then undo the bolts if they are there, then push the stereo from behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
maxvr6 said:
I would highly advise against pulling you will likely damage/scratch the trim especially if the bolts are holding the cage in. Take the 12v panel off by pulling from the top right then undo the bolts if they are there, then push the stereo from behind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apologies, mine had no screws so the pulling seems to apply to me so far :p I removed mine through pulling the stereo out.

maxvr6

Advanced Member

AlanS

Advanced Member
Thanks for the link Max, will pop down to the local Maplins tomorrow for some bulb.