Search results

1. M

Boooooo!

Well been ringing round insurance companies and can't get a quote for a 23 year old :( No ones seems to do it other than Adrian Flux and the woman said it'll be over 2K and hastily passed me over to another company??? Tried HIC Adrian Flux Bell Aon Sky A-plan (guy was very helpful non the...
  2. M

Modded CTR or Standard DC5

I have been looking on Piston Heads at the Civics and the DC5's as I should be getting one of the two later this year. There is a very nice UK civic with Mugen grille, mugen lip and jdm style white wheels. The engine spec looks quite nice too: - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/340898.htm...
  3. M

Do The DC5's tend to make quoted power on the rollers?

I have read in a couple of places that the standard teg struggles to make the book figure of 220bhp (Calculated @ the fly) on the rollers? Is this true? I'm still trying to figure out how the new Jap CTR can do such a rapid 0-60 with only 10bhp more power and more weight (is it?) :?:
  4. M

How do you all find the LSD???

I have read reviews on the Quafe LSD found in the Focus RS. People have commented that it can pull you from one side to the other on county lanes etc. How do DC5 owners find the differential on your cars? Is it noticeable on day-to-day driving? How does the DC5 compare against the RS on track...