Search results

1. Stuarty

A/C Condenser

Did this fit ok then aye?? Seriously cheap for a replacement.
  2. Stuarty

Aftermarket Parts Prices

Gruppe M carbon intake with scuttle panel and SFS intake hose. Spoon front strut brace and Spoon rear strut brace. Spoon gearknob and Spoon oil cap. Now all available for sale. For sale post will be made up soon.
  3. Stuarty

Aftermarket Parts Prices

Thanks guys. I'll post in here when everything's going up for sale just so you know.
  4. Stuarty

Aftermarket Parts Prices

Thanks Chewy... I appreciate that, it gives me some where to start.
  5. Stuarty

Aftermarket Parts Prices

Hi, I've a load of parts coming off my DC5 and will be up for sale shortly and I'm unsure of pricing. Hoping you guys can help me out. The parts are: • Spoon Lowering Springs • Spoon Front and Rear Strut Braces • Spoon Gearknob • Spoon Radiator Cap • Spoon Oil Cap • Stuke...
  6. Stuarty

How to install Energy Suspension Master Bushing kit & Buddy Club camber arms.

Hi, Is there any way of getting the pictures back online for this guide??
  7. Stuarty

Do I Make A Return ??

I'll be back in one as soon as I find the right one. I messaged the guy who I sold my old teg to last night to see if he would sell it back... he was having none of it ha!! Should have never of sold it :( The DC5 just seems to tick all the right boxes for me and even after all these years its...
  8. Stuarty

Prokit vs Sportline

Spoon Springs are your best option. Had Sportlines on my teg when bought it, hate how the car sat. IMO having went from Sportlines to OEM to Spoon. The Spoon ones are by far the best for ride and looks ;)
  9. Stuarty

Jap Auction finds

How much total to a black FD2 on the road here? This one for example....
  10. Stuarty

Jap Auction finds

600 miles from new..... that's amazing!!! You're right 17k doesn't seem that bad considering it is brand new!!
  11. Stuarty

Newbie intro ( Update 5 years later! )

Welcome mate, 2 epic little Civic's there. Good luck looking for a DC5. There is some right good ones out there, just hold out for the right one ;)
  12. Stuarty

I've moved to Sainsburys.

Basically the exact same as me with green light. Thought I was getting a good deal, seems not.
  13. Stuarty

Milano Red facelift With Modulo Kit.

I had a MR PFL with red interior so I'd imagine they done it with the FL
  14. Stuarty

Stuke under tray splitter

Wider rims and it would have looked spot on. Done well adding the lip on aswell.
  15. Stuarty

How to improve car radio reception strength?

You can use an external aerial, plug it into the back of the head unit and mount it behind the rear view mirror. Should do the trick ;)
  16. Stuarty

Buddy Club Shifter Repair and Install.

If you can get a custom bush then yes it will eliminate all the movement. I ended up buying a standard shifter arm and fitted the K Tuned shifter pivot ball and spring to that then swapped it on to the buddy club shifter. It made a huge improvement but didn't eliminate it all. I've no idea...
  17. Stuarty

Oil Light, possible sensor issue?

I wouldn't worry too much then Donald, if you have already had the oil pressure checked then it's almost definitely the sensor that's on its way out.
  18. Stuarty

DC5 British Touring Car Championship Winner 2005 &2006

Great pics, cheers for sharing. The teg always looks at home on the track. Ha I doubt that very much.
  19. Stuarty

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Admiral are robbing bastards. They are always hiking up their renewals.
  20. Stuarty

Buddy Club Shifter Repair and Install.

Update... The K Tuned kit will not fix the Buddy Club shifter. It fits but the bush is too small and moves around in the housing giving the same fault... Doh!