Search results

1. I

anyone up for some races on Forza2?

Forza 2.. anyone fancy getting a few races going one day soon? preferably this afternoon as im not busy :) im unbeaten on forza.. so someone gimme a race :D
  2. I

alignment settings for fast road

Hi all, i recently posted about my car going for four wheel alignment, and when it came back the cars steering felt really sensitive. I first thought it was the rear, but now im thinking it the front end as when in a straight line, the slightest adjustment of the wheel sends me across into...
  3. I

cupholder bulb?

Last night i noticed my little red light above the cupholder was out :( Has anyone changed these before? and is it easy to get to? Iv not had time to check it out, but when i get in i want to get straight on it with out messing about. :) and.. anyone know what bulb it is? Thanks
  4. I

Quality way to get rid of condensation inside your car!

I have recently been getting a little bit of moisture inside my car, mainly from rain water dripping off my boot window when i open the boot. Its not alot, but its enough to make my windows steam up, and i was getting a bit fed up with waiting for it to clear before i can drive my car. I had...
  5. I

Draw my car

Heloo. Its been hammering it down with rain all day and i didnt want to get my car wet :) so i thought id draw my car. I didnt actually draw my car, but i drew a teg in its racing colours :) Im an artist, but i get bored to easy, but this time i enjoyed it. i think i might get back into it...
  6. I

Loose back end with new tires and 4 wheel alignment?

I hear you all talk about the squirling on a motorway. i have brand new F1's on my rears, and ones with half tread on the fronts, and my car has just had four wheels aligned. but when doing 70mph down a motorway, the car is hard to keep straight. its like i cant relax and im always turning left...
  7. I

how easy is it to change a head lamp?

Ok, one of my seals in my nearside front headlamp has been leaking since i got the car. it looked a little yellow compared to the other. so i took it to a friend and he got me a new one.. and fitted it. cost me about £240. bare in mind, the light was fully functional, and so i only needed the...
  8. I

£400 TAX.. is this right?

up from £300 last year, to £400 this year..? what does everyone else pay?
  9. I

what is this? whats it do?

i have just picked this up.. not sure what it is. i know 5zigen do good exhausts, but there is one that i dont like the sound of... the fireball! does anyone know what one this is? and is it going to make my poor teg sound like a vauxhall corsa with no exhaust? lol. and if i do use this...
  10. I

A very happy man!

Hi all, i have just invested in a DC5. and from what ive seen and experienced in the car so far, im very happy. I bought it from east london car sales, its a 2001, its done 58,000m, blue. BC51 JVX A few small upgrades... id rather it had not been played with but iv been looking for one for a...