Search results

1. JDM-DC5

SRS resistor install aftermarket wheel

anyone point me in the right direction as to where to put the 2.2 resistor to get the srs light off? I've been looking all over and I'm sure many on here have done it. I just cant find a proper write up. Photos etc would be appreciated if possible. Thanks
  2. JDM-DC5

MeisterR coilover owners

What are your damper settings for the road and how does it feel? How many clicks from softest or hardest are you?
  3. JDM-DC5

rack raiser (with meister r crd)

Im sure this has been covered and ive read some topics on it but with no final answer if its cured the problem. Recently fitted coilovers and got alignment done. Drives perfectly straight. But the torque or bump steer is something I don't want to have to get used to. I've read somewhere the...
  4. JDM-DC5

15mm hubcentric wheel spacers all round (Picture request)

Having searched through posts it's hard to get an idea of the DC5 lowered with oem alloys on 15mm hubcentric wheel spacers all round. Reason I ask is because I've been waiting now around 8 weeks for tegiwa to get them back in stock and I'm being told the same thing each week which is any day now...
  5. JDM-DC5

NO IGNITION AT TURN OF KEY.... FUSE?

my guess that the fuse has blown that the ignition lights wont illuminate on dash at turn of the key... had a quick glance in fuse box.. any idea which is the ignition fuse? absolutely nothing happens when you turn key.. or when you put jump leads to battery nothing lights up.. any help would be...