Search results

1. D

MeisterR GT1 Coilovers - Opinion

Awesome that you offer this, i wish you good luck
  2. D

Engine doesn't sit level

Be carefull that the drivers side one doesnt rip, if you used uprated ones, it might destroy the drivers side one.
  3. D

steering ball joints

I just know in general parts are always more expensive in NL 30-50 %
  4. D

steering ball joints

Buy it from england, should save you some. Dave steels, honda NL are crooks :)
  5. D

Thanks for selling your 5 cheap

I have my car for sale at this moment, hard to do so, even with nice mods and clean it's still hard to sell. In the end of the day its still a car, at some point people just move on :) Actually i was quite amazed that people in the UK lowball more then in Netherlands haha
  6. D

Anyone recognise what coilovers these are

look at the coilovers at the front, the bottom. Steering all the way one side so you can see clearly.
  7. D

Dyno Charts!!

Running very rich at the top if afr measurement is correct. Get kpro :)
  8. D

BHP guesstimate

Come on guys, we don't have to argue about how much figures. Dyno's are different, its more interesting to know what it compares to on the same dyno.
  9. D

What colour to get my Rays se37 Refurbed?

Bronze is what everybody has, it's the standard choice. again that copper looks awesome man!
  10. D

New GRID game = DC5 love!

Doesnt matter, when you race you dont look at the front now do you?
  11. D

it's pre facelift white, but there are other colours too. i must say the s2000 is much faster in the game :)
  12. D

Just played it, dc5 looks nice and your sound is on. too bad its a standard sound heheh :)
  13. D

rays ce28n wheels

Ahh maybe its shaved off, they might changed the et value.
  14. D

rays ce28n wheels

The only thing i notice is that the centre on the inside of the wheel look ls weird, is that a spacer on top of it? I see no markings, normally they have stamps there.
  15. D

Meister R Zeta R?

I have a contact who can supply dc5 track rod ends with no problems. Only thing is he is based in malaysia. They are cheap as hell
  16. D

Failed mot and now allingment doesn't feel right :(

Can you adjust the rear camber too? if so take something between -1 and -1,5 degree all around for fast road setup. a little toe out on the front max 0,06 degrees and max 0.06 toe in on the rear. good luck.
  17. D

Red steering wheel stitching

come on guys haha, really?
  18. D

tegiwa problem

Thats a good one dave, lets wait for a reply from them in this topic :)
  19. D

tegiwa problem

Tegiwa is not tegiwa anymore, when they just started they were great. Now they sell a lot more and i think they are more busy, so take longer. On the other side thinknwill be fine, but takes more time