Search results

1. TEG R V

Cox Motor Parts - 5% Discount negotiated

Hi I recently needed to replace the discs and pads on my Teg and after searching the forum found Cox Motor Sports were said to have OEM parts at the best prices. When I searched for the parts I was happy to say that the prices were indeed extremely competitive but I noticed they were offering...
  2. TEG R V

Proper detailing ;o)

Hi wouldn't normally post something like this but my girlfriend stuck the link on facebook today and as it's a Friday and I'm ahem busy at work!!! I checked it out (OK I wanted to see how fit the singer was you got me!) Anyhoo, was very pleased to see she was correctly using a woollen mit...
  3. TEG R V

Another happy Keith Michaels customer

Sorry Mike, only just seen your request for the number, here you go = 0800 542 2141
  4. TEG R V

Another happy Keith Michaels customer

Very happy with Keith Michaels and the assistance from Jeremy I saw a few positive comments so gave Jeremy a call, talked him through my renewal quote from Sky, although he said it was a good deal, he still discounted his offering to beat the quote from Sky Final price £475 Fully comp...
  5. TEG R V

DC5 basic buyers guide

Awesome write up mate :xcheers:
  6. TEG R V

Ay up mate no unfortunatley I can't make it, i'm gonna be down at hyde park watching pulp and a...

Ay up mate no unfortunatley I can't make it, i'm gonna be down at hyde park watching pulp and a few other bands. I've never been to japfest but heard its a good crack though. If you wanna meet up at some point and compare cars or even ask me some questions etc just give me a shout
  7. TEG R V

newbie leeds

I have used Unit 8 in the past, I would recommend an initial service (including valve clearances) by Unit 8, they're over in Darwen near Blackburn, bit of a trek, but they're really good at doing a thorough first service for new owners, you will know either what needs to be sorted (if anything)...
  8. TEG R V

newbie leeds

that's a very nice example mate, great mileage, seems genuine (all the bolsters appear immaculate) and it mentions the Jap service history, so it looks like you got yourself a belter, oh its got a Gruppe M as well \:D/
  9. TEG R V

newbie leeds

i'm chapel Allerton mate
  10. TEG R V

newbie leeds

Now then fella, great choice of motor =D> I'm also in Leeds whereabouts are you?
  11. TEG R V

Bird Sh*t stain on bonnet

Thanks for the link Chris I do wax my motor though, Meguiars Gold Class is a liquid wax that I use regularly :green:
  12. TEG R V

i don't think its that siimple mate I use Gold class or SRP (alternating) after every wash, and wash the Teg regularly, plus I have used extra gloss protection twice since March and it didnt stop the paint from staining. maybe its the NHB that just shows up everything!
  13. TEG R V

thanks for the replies lads I managed to polish out the mark with SRP, 3rd polish was the charm :) Not sure about Jap cars in general but the Tegs have a reputation for having pretty thin paint, I used T-cut when I first got mine, and thats why I was/am reluctant to use it again
  14. TEG R V

Hi after some advice please I got up on Sat morning to find birds had been using my bonnet as target practice :xrealangry: I was gonna wash the motor anyways so figured shouldn't be an issue, I sprayed the splats!! with autoglym insect remover let it work in and when I sprayed the car down...
  15. TEG R V

What Colour You Got - Quick Poll

Mines NHB..... Nothing beats the colour for looks when she's fully detailed... No colour worse for looking dirty and finding stone chips/scratches Luckily I enjoy spending hours keeping her clean ;o)
  16. TEG R V

Top Gear Cool Wall - Please Vote :) Now on the COOL wall :D

Vote cast...... A no brainer ;o)
  17. TEG R V

Big thanks to Mark and Stevie at Unit 8

I just wanted to big up the lads at Unit 8. I had a few throttle body problems and needed a service, so took the day off and drove upto Unit 8 last Thursday. Mark did a brilliant job sorting out the Teg and she is now running like a dream. I can't recommend these guys highly enough, Mark must...
  18. TEG R V

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!

Only thing I would say is why would you want to spend that kind of cash on a TEG without seeing it and driving the thing first :xconfused: Buying cars from ebay is not my cup of tea I would give it a wide birth
  19. TEG R V

Anybody know Westpark Motors, Smethwick? Why so cheap?

Horrendous wheels on the teg :shock: in my experience any price too good to be true is worth avoiding [-X
  20. TEG R V

Insurance for a 20 year old

A Plan gave me a good deal last year try them, there are also about 20 companies listed on the sticky on the insurance thread, your age is gonna make it tricky but hopefully one of the companies listed will get you a decent deal