Search results

1. Y

Will this fit Dc5 ok? 18x7.5j Et44Tyres : 215/40/18

I'm thinking of buying a set of wheels from the civic forum not sure if this offset will be ok to fit on Dc5 anyone can help?
  2. Y

high rev gear change the water jet spraying water out?

Hi as title does anyone have this problem too?
  3. Y

error code p1253?

Hi everyone lately I've been getting the engine management light coming on and off and i got this error code P1253 what can i do to fix this problem?
  4. Y

crack titanium b pipe

Hi went for a mot yesterday and notice there is some cracks in my b pipe does anyone know where I can get this fix?
  5. Y

J's C piller brace of a ep3 fit a dc5?

Hi there as above do any have and answer to this???
  6. Y

ridiculous renewal price from Mark Hamiltion.

Hi guys I've just got the renewal letter through from the post. which it cost me just under £600 last yearcovering me and my wife with 8 years NCB. But the renewal price for this year has gone up to £1,800 and this is no joke. I've called them up straight away and they told me the insurance...
  7. Y

Noliogy Hot wires help Fitting?

Hi all just brought this of a forum memeber i have no idea how i fit it in the car with the bracket provided with the kit. Anyone can help?
  8. Y

Help with Gruppe M

Hi guys i just brought this gruppe m of someone in this forum he told me is 2 weeks old brought from cpl. But when i got hold hold of this i just notice the scuttle panel and the air duct scoop is missing from this system anyone know if i can still use this system without these parts?
  9. Y

urgent help needed curbed the car in snow!!!

Hi all i've curbed the car in this stupid snow just before Christmas.Having to looked underneath the car i have damage a drop link and bent the wishbone.Wondering if i should get oem ones from honda dealers or is there any upgrades out there?
  10. Y

Do not renew your policy without calling Tett Hamelton!

Theres no point calling anywhere else cause i've try them all and came back with silly quote!Sky insurance actaully gave me a more expensive renewal price at £886 where as last year was only £685. Adrian flux quoted me over £1k.at the end i got £531 with Tett Hamilton.
  11. Y

Where can i get a mugen srs delete fuse!

hay guys i've been gaven a mugen steering hub but without the srs light fuse.does anyone know where i can get hold of one or other method of bypass the srs light?
  12. Y

How to fit a Mugen rear struct bar

Hi i brought a rear mugen struct bar and i notice that i have to cut into the plastic panels to fit it on.Does anyone have any advice so i can do a nice job of this???