Search results

1. H

Honda Integra Type R, DC5 - Paint Correction. Pic Heavy.

Think he's planning on getting the stone chips addressed once the weather pulls it's finger out! And the wheels were just used for track, until he cracked one of his Mugen MF10s so he's got to use them for now. Cheers Thanks mate! Cheers, certainly worth the long, cold hours :/ Thank you...
  2. H

Honda Integra Type R, DC5 - Paint Correction. Pic Heavy.

Yo yo, Been meaning to compile this write up and images for a while now, but not had a chance, you'll see it was quite a biggy! Very picture heavy, so leave now if you've got tortoise spec internet speed. Well, I'd been planning to machine polish my Dad's C/W DC5 for quite some time and...
  3. H

What kit is this?

And MF10s! Sweet
  4. H

Noise testing advise

And end up getting black flagged and lose the rest of your session ;) OP: What dates the trackday? I may shoot up and have a watch, if you have any tracks local to you I'd take it for a sound check, they don't charge or anything. I'd even be tempted to drive to Brands and get it done, I know...
  5. H

Recommendations on a detailing brush?

Valet Pro 1" has been my favorite since my Auto Glym ones cracked, this one is perfect and only £3, it has no sharp edges and is strong enough to throw in the washing machine, as I do after every use. I have one for badges etc and one for interior, vents and bits :)...
  6. H

NHB EP3 by Magic Detail

Good job mate, I've got one of these coming up for correction in July, NHB as well. I'll be using a DA instead of a rotary but should go alright with any luck. Worked a treat on those headlights! Bet the owner was chuffed, the newer Civic looked a treat also. Harv
  7. H

Engine Rattle at 4.5k only in gear

Check all your sensors on your exhaust system, my Dad had a rattle at a certain RPM and only under load. It turned out to be a loose sensor on the de-cat. harVTEC
  8. H

Meguiars Ultra Safe Wheel Brush for £5!

Wow, good price! Cheaper than most Halfruds / Tesco ones. I use the Autoglym Hi-Tech Wheel Brush and really recommend it. Find the cheaper ones are too soft, and the metal wire inners just bend. Will order one now for my Dad. harVTEC