Search results

1. F

Best exhaust for a dc5?

had a kakimoto N1 on mine but changed to a mugen twinloop and love it have it mated to a dc sports race manifold
  2. F

will these te37 fit my dc5

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/e59c6b7613e911e38ea222000a9f1946_7.jpg these are the wheels and the car there comin off
  3. F

is et38 further out that et35 iv no idea bout wheel offsets
  4. F

Rays Volk TE37 17x7.5 5x114.3 ET38 thats the specs shurly being 7.5 ill be ok dont want em sticking out
  5. F

ya mine on coilovers :(
  6. F

picking up a set a volks te37s today there 17x7.5 et38 will they be ok on the dc5 ?
  7. F

Arc intake box

sounds unreal mate i can get one brand new from rhd japan for 400 euro
  8. F

Arc intake box

Have no induction sound at all from the mugen airbox
  9. F

Arc intake box

That he great mate does it give a nice induction noise on vtec crossover
  10. F

Arc intake box

So I'm thinkin a sellin my mugen airbox and buying a arc intake from RHD Japan but I any find a video off one anywere anyone on here care to post a vid? or can anyone with one tell me what they think of them ?
  11. F

Your finest reflection shot.

And mine
  12. F

Changing the locks much to it ?

The key is really hard to get into the lock and won't turn it I tried putting loads a wd40 in and still won't move
  13. F

Changing the locks much to it ?

My drivers side lock has decided to seize up so rather than mess round with it I'm gonna change both door locks is there much to them I'm getting the locks and the handles
  14. F

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Mines getting the rear coilovers raised a touch ;) today
  15. F

This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

great video freya fair play wish my girlfriend shared your intrest in dc5s haha gorgous teg by the way
  16. F

What Exhaust

I have a mugen twinloop mated to a dc sports dcat header and sounds just right
  17. F

Mugen airbox what's it's worth ??

Was tinkling of sellin my mugen airbox and buying a new arc magic box from Japan how much you guys reckon the mugen is worth all brackets are perfect none broken
  18. F

Pic request white rocker cover with carbon covers

Guys anyone have a pic of a dc5 with a white rocker cover and carbon plug and intake covers ? Thanks in advance :)
  19. F

Beatrush plate holders

I got one today from RHD Japan for €60 euro delivererd :)
  20. F

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Changed the oil to millers cfs 5w40 and hamp filter and fitted a mugen twinloop exhaust :)