Search results

1. F

Removing corrosion from wheels

My wheels have some corrosion and I need to remove it before I get them refurbished, does anyone have any idea on what I can to remove this.
  2. F

Rear Camber Kit

im looking to get a rear camber kit shortly and wondering what people recommend. i was looking at the following kits: eibach spc hard race - hardened rubber hard race - pillow ball buddyclub skunk2 im currently leaning towards the hard race pillowball camber kit. im looking for something...
  3. F

Hesitation, over fueling and Cel Code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean)

My car has started to hesitate at lower rpm around 1-2500 rpm, it happened suddenly one day. it didnt throw a cel code at first but has now and it is a code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean) i have recently only has the plugs and valve clearances done within the past 2 months. i have tried to...
  4. F

Rays wheel nuts

i have been looking at getting some rays wheel nuts for my car however the last set i purchase which were meant to be genuine turned out to be fakes, all according to the release from RAYS about fakes being about. are they any markings on the side of the RAYS wheel nuts as i have come across a...
  5. F

Vehicle speed sensor cel code

I adjusted my clutch pedal today and now the vss sensor is throwing a cel code. Everything looks the same and it only appeared after adjusting the clutch pedal. Any idea's or just coincidental?.
  6. F

Genuine or fake FD2 Gearknob

I just purchased an FD2 gearknob and rays wheel nuts. I'm convinced after looking around the Internet that the rays nuts are fake even though the seller said they were genuine. The gearknob also came from the same seller but it appears that it could be genuine. I have checked if it was...
  7. F

Which Tires - Bridgestone RE002, RE070 or Goodyear Eagle F1

my tires are on there way out and i want to get some new ones, i was originally going to get myself some RE070's but have come across the RE002 and have also considered the Eagle F1's. my original plan was to run 225/45/17 all the way round, but then looked at running 225 on the rear and 235 on...
  8. F

Harness Mounting points

i have a set of 4 point racing harnesses i am looking to fit to my dc5, i think i know where i can put 3 of the mounting (rear seat belts for the shoulder straps, existing front seat belt lower by the door for the waist strap. what im not sure is where to mount the other waist strap. i remeber...
  9. F

235/45 tires on the front?

Im due for some new tires soon and was initially intending on getting 225 tires all round, but now im considering 225 tires on the back and 235 tires on the front. my car is lowered on springs and has wedssport wheels which are 7.5 wide and a +43 offset. i have looked at multiple posts and the...
  10. F

SK51 FYN - BEWARE

i was just browsing piston heads looking at what was about and noticed this vehicle (sk51 FYN) i recognized the number plate and thought i should share the details with everyone on here...
  11. F

What Brake Discs and pads?

my brake discs look due for a change and am wondering what people recommend. i was going to go for some honda OEM discs and pads, but thought as i need to change them i should maybe look at upgrading them.
  12. F

Car vibrates after certain speed when accelerating.

My dc5 has vibration/shaking at about 70+ when you accelerate, I have had wheel balancing done along with the alignment but the problem is still there. Does anyone have any ideas? Engine mounts? Lower arm bushes?
  13. F

Looking at the is DC5

i've been looking for a dc5 for a while and have come accross this one just wondering if anyone knows anything more about the car.
  14. F

Work Emotion CR Kai will they fit

i've found some Work Emotion CR Kai and am wondering if they will fit, they are: 17x8 ET47 17x9 ET44 i was looking at running the 17x9 at the front if possible.