Search results

1. L

Paint crack

So i had my rear arches rolled and the paint has cracked, what should i do to protect it temporarily, it will go in for a proper paint job in a few months just need to protect it for now? Can i just slap some rust prevention over it?
  2. L

Spoon springs uneven and clunking.

I have spoon springs on my DC5 and the front driver side is much lower then the rest of the car. I have not properly measured it yet but it's about one finger gap, while the rest I can fit two fingers. It also clunks when moving off while turning at low speed or going over humps. Can a faulty...
  3. L

Mirror control not illuminating

My mirror control does not illuminate, can the bulb be changed? i have searched but could not find anything,
  4. L

No Vtec in first gear

My vtec is not engaging in first gear. I can't hear any crossover noise in first. All other gear engage fine and oil level is good. Is there meant to be a crossover noise in first gear vtec?
  5. L

whining noise and vibration?

I have a two concern with my dc5. First one is when i move off in first gear i get a whining noise at low RPM. Second one is when it's stationary and i rev it past 2.5k RPM, it gets noisy and there is also some vibration.
  6. L

HID not bright

I have owned my teg a month now and only had the change to drive it on an unlit motoway last weekend. I don't know if its me but i think the HID light don't seem bright enough. My civic has HID and they give good vision, my headlights are also cloudy, could this affect the brightness?
  7. L

history of this teg?

http://www.churchsperformancecars.co.uk/detail.asp?StockID=1926 going to take a look at it on monday, wondering if anyone know any history about this car? what mods are on it? it was also in the for sale section last year.