Search results

1. C

TGM oil

Hello Does anyone know what oil TGM use when there do a service because mine needs topping up now?
  2. C

stickers for side panels

is there anywhere to get the large integra type-r stickers for the side of the car other than eBay? i had a look but they are £30 or more.
  3. C

TGM

Any one heading to TGM on 17th next friday?
  4. C

wind deflectors

Does any1 kno any other site on how to fit wind deflectors with pictures because this old thread wont load well the pics wont
  5. C

interior cleaning

Has anyone know any good cleaning stuff to clean recaro seats and the side panels where your switches are for ur windows because every time i clean it with autoglym interior stuff the rub goes more duller then clean and shiny?
  6. C

steering

when my 5 has been parked then i pull away steering to the left or the right its clicks(the noise is sort of like when you dont put your handbrake up enough) But only then not when im driving or going round corners just when i pull away from being parked dont know if any else has this ?
  7. C

Rear window wiper

where can you get new rear wiper blades from?
  8. C

gruppe m

where else can u buy a gruppe m air filter from i know cpl racing thats about it tho?
  9. C

hond-r.com

Has anyone used hond-r .com i think there have a shop in oxford, thinking about buying some wind deflectors from them but dont know if there have a good rep?
  10. C

tyres

ive got a set of tyres on my dc5 but i dont know what ones there are lol, all i know is that there yokohama and 215/45/17 these where on the car when imported?
  11. C

bit of a rattle

when i pull away or driving at a low speed ,i can hear a rattle sound from engine especially when i have my window it sounds not really loud. sounds like something to do with one of the belts like fan belt maybe mite need tighting ?
  12. C

noise when pulling away

When pulling away the car makes a low humming noise, sometimes it's when reversing aswell it only lasts a couple of seconds & sounds like its coming from the engine. I don't know if this is just when its cold. I had this on my EP3 everytime the car moved and i've now noticed it on my DC5 i got...
  13. C

just got my teg few days ago

hiya i got my teg a few days ago, it drives lovely but when i turn off and get out you can hear it cooling down but the exhaust well i think its the exhaust seems to "ping " noise like some 1s hit it with a stone dont know if thats normal? And i had a ep3 before my teg, and the steering on the...
  14. C

has anyone viewed BW52 PXE dc5 in south wales?

Hi theres a dc5 advertised on piston heads, its in south wales. has anyone on here been to view the car? number plate BW52 PXE. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2153904.htm
  15. C

Has anybody bought a DC5 from SVA Imports before?

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS WORTH BUYING DC5 FROM SVA IMPORTS DOVER , DUNO IF THERE ARE TRUSTED?