Search results

1. Marshall-P

Integra Boot Badge?

Check out my build thread to see what the guys are talking about, bottom of page two. Go with new you wont be disappointed. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29619-marshall-ps-blue-dc5-build-thread-update-pg-2/page-2
  2. Marshall-P

Throttle body anyone used this one?

Not being funny for an extra 20 quid you could have Billy's new J's Racing one in the for sale section.
  3. Marshall-P

Miss my K-Pro :(

Tdi got 255 out of my car and mase got that little bit more. I know plenty of other people that have seen good results with a twinloop, it may be a little more restrictive than others as mentioned but not 10bhp restrictive, I'd say 1-4bhp perhaps, depending on who has mapped. The only people...
  4. Marshall-P

Should my brand new wheels & tyres have this many weights?

Surely if this was the case it would be a well known fact among tyre fitters and would be done routinely?
  5. Marshall-P

The funny thing is we all go out to try and get the lightest wheels we can afford only for them to be loaded up with additional weight Think of it as success ballast. xthumbup
  6. Marshall-P

I understand that buddy what I am saying is the discrepancy with the weight lies with the tyres on each corner not the wheels. When i changed from RE050 to RE070 tyres the amount of weights increased on each alloy. I would be very surprised if alloys came out of the factory and weighed...
  7. Marshall-P

Track Day Insurance

Thats a crazy stat what are these people up to?? Japfest probably doesnt help.
  8. Marshall-P

I would have said that the wheels weigh pretty much the same its the tyres that are different even from new.
  9. Marshall-P

Anyone used NOS Octane booster racing formula with V Power

Placebo studies have proved this stuff can actually make performance worse not better. Stick with just good old v power.
  10. Marshall-P

Coolant hose help

Sorry I just realised I put an extra zero in, will edit and remove that. 30mm internal diameter buddy as the walls are 5mm thick.
  11. Marshall-P

Coolant hose help

Just had a look buddy and they are 40mm width. Bear in mind they may have slightly expanded over the years.
  12. Marshall-P

Coolant hose help

You can get a replacement kit from these guys but i am guessing you will have the same issue. I still have my old OEM hoses, i will measure them for you when i get home...
  13. Marshall-P

Wheel wobble at 80 mph.

Got it back to them last week they had not put 5g on passenger wheel soon as I left instantly better.
  14. Marshall-P

PS4 Revealed ...........

An insight into Drive Club on the PS4 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22868516
  15. Marshall-P

ARB bushes worth replacing?

Cool does anyone know the sizes front and back?
  16. Marshall-P

When did you buy your DC5?

October 2010
  17. Marshall-P

Are CPL Racing any good for mapping?

No problem bud. Please can you update the threadwith your feedback once you have been, I hope to get mapped there in the next few months.
  18. Marshall-P

Not sure about those prices.... Copy of the email from Eurospec dated 14/06/13 At the minute we don‘t have any plans to offer a group buy.  As you are aware the price dropped on hondata products and they are pretty competitively priced.  Currently our pricing is as follows:-   K Pro...
  19. Marshall-P

I contacted Eurospec and they will do a kpro all in with map for £995 CPL are a few quid more.
  20. Marshall-P

ARB bushes worth replacing?

yes, do it now! With aftermarket or OEM?