Search results

1. integraleo

Anti roll bar adjustment?

I had my flexi replaced on my dc sports mani recently and it had been knocking on the anti roll bar for a while. The mechanic said I might be able to get different drop links (I think that's what he said) to give a bit more room so it doesn't knock. Apparently he done same thing on a BMW using a...
  2. integraleo

Dc sports mani flexi size?

So you clever people. Who has replaced this part on thier dc sports mani? I've found a local fabricator who can weld it in for me but does anyone know the size of it offhand?
  3. integraleo

Strange limp mode issue

So I'm having strange issue that I can't seam to get to the bottom of. I'll start from the beginning please bear with me. After I bought my jrsc I had it fitted along with the tapered tb that came with it including tps sensor and transfered my new idle control valve that was only 2 months old...
  4. integraleo

Rpc stage 3 clutch

So recently I've noticed on a spirited drive it's been getting more difficult to select gears at high rpm. Then last night was worst ever so I know clutch needs replacing. I'm currently running over 300hp and soon to be 340-350 so wanted an uprated clutch and looking at the stage 3 rpc clutch...
  5. integraleo

recaro seat issue

So I replaced 2 bolsters the other week one on each seat,I've replaced 3 others over the years on my dc2 seats in the past but never had this issue before. Now my passengers seat when I pull the lever to tilt the seat and let my boy in the back stops half way when trying to put seat back down...
  6. integraleo

BUY A NEW BONNET CATCH!

Just bought and fitted a new bonnet catch from honda and what a difference! I used to have to drop mine from a foot or more to close it,now I can click it shut pushing down on the bonnet with one finger. The reaching 6 inches under the bonnet maneuver has been replaced with actually being able...
  7. integraleo

strut top mounts same as ep3?

Just had my low speed clunking noise diagnosed as strut top mount. Are these the same as ep3?
  8. integraleo

Carbon lined syncros

How many of you have actually had these fitted? I'm considering getting these next year and wondering if they really do fix second gear issue? Mine isn't the worst I've ever used but very annoying,when cold I change first to third and tend to not often change down into second at high revs to...
  9. integraleo

strange week might be selling up

Strange week,had my neighbour basically knock on my door and offer to buy my car off me. I'd not really thought about selling it but the offer is legitimate ( asked me to go look at another dc5 on Saturday which we did but it wasn't up to scratch) then offered to buy mine the very next day! I...
  10. integraleo

anyone up for track time?

Ok so after my final tune this Saturday I've decided I need to finally get my car on track! I was looking at doing a track day anytime from july-september but absolutely has to be on a Saturday due to work. I'm not sure where to book or what's available. I'm based in Devon so wherever I go will...
  11. integraleo

drivers window glue?

So 3 times now my driver's side window has come unstuck from the pad thing that it glues to to go up and down,first 2 times fixed with tigerseal glue 3rd time with gorilla glue. All lasted about 3 weeks before failing again. Anyone else have the same issue? What glue do I use for permanent...
  12. integraleo

k24 bottom end pricing

So how many people have done this and what was total price and parts list? I'm fine with my power figure for now and money will always be an obstacle but just curious really as to what's actually needed to do it. Anyone done it? Pros and cons? I'm finding more often than not with my car with...
  13. integraleo

anyone in Devon want to DA polish my car?

As above,I've clayed and ultimate compounded the car and used decent polish and wax but by hand I simply can't remove fine swirls and scratches from my paintwork. Anyone in the area a dab hand with this? Beer tokens and much love coming your way if anyone can help me
  14. integraleo

in need of map tweak eurospec or mase?

Ok so I have all usual bolt ons and k100 mapped by romain,since my last map by him I sold my 3" exhaust for kakimoto regu06r and replaced my injen with teg m kit. I know to optimise I need a map tweak so do I go back to romain for the tweak or is it worth paying more for mase to do the whole...
  15. integraleo

rear speakers same as ep3?

Is the size and shape the same? Amazon are selling speaker adapters listed for ep3 to convert the usual aftermarket 5.25" speakers to fit. Really thinking about picking some up to try,comes with adapter wires too are these the same?
  16. integraleo

grooved brembo discs?

So my carbon Lorraine rc5+ pads have had a couple of occasions now where I've suffered from a bit of pad pick up due to me not stomping on them enough and my front discs are getting a bit worn now anyway. Now to keep the pad clean I know grooved discs help with this so looking at getting some...
  17. integraleo

tegiwa problem

So I was one of the 10 that ordered the teg m induction kits before Christmas along with a red intake hose.was then told I had to wait 3 weeks for stock to come in. Bit silly in my mind to do a special offer on a part that you only have 2 of in stock. Anyway a month on and I've still not...
  18. integraleo

rear arch rust

Ok so one of my rear arches has a reasonable amount of rust coming through now. Unknown to me when I bought the car at some point in my cars life it has had a new rear quarter panel,its a very good job and the only reason I found out is the beading that you can see where it attaches when you...
  19. integraleo

idle control valve again!

Now I've been having this issue for around 18 months, fluctuating revs. Clean idle control valve and it goes away for couple months. Done this 6 times until the bearing ceased up, bought brand new one from Honda for about £250 5 months ago.....and tonight it starts doing the same thing. Im...