Search results

1. P

Turbo/supercharged

Thanks I found that thread looks like a lovely an clean car..it must be a very fast car with nearly 350 bhp
  2. P

Turbo/supercharged

Is it on the forsale section?how much would you pay for 1?
  3. P

Turbo/supercharged

Haha Awh just thinking a dc5 with a turbo or supercharger be good..thinking off buying my old dc5 back but don't know what to do..what kinda money would you pay for 1 with a turbo/supercharger?
  4. P

Turbo/supercharged

Anybody selling either a turbo dc5 or supercharged?
  5. P

Hello

Lol Awh me an stoo have a love hate relationship lol..Awh it's getting there have a few pics
  6. P

Hello

Well I take it you don't like me then?aye you could say that I could describe it a better way
  7. P

Hello

I see your as friendly as ever stoo..have you still your dc5 or have you sold it?
  8. P

Hello

How's everybody keeping..just thought I'd pop a post saying as I've moved to a evo 8..
  9. P

Does Your DC5 have a Name?

Mine used to be called ronda the Honda
  10. P

Brakes

Are Jdm ep3 brake pads an dc5 brake pads the same?cheers
  11. P

Top mounts

Well the reason am asking is that I swapped the 2 top mounts around and they fitted ok but they are marked L and R I just wondered if there was a wee difference in them at all?
  12. P

Top mounts

Well there marked L and R on pre face lift as well yip the shocks are sided..
  13. P

Top mounts

Thanks for the English lesson stoo and thanks for the help
  14. P

Top mounts

Hi..is the top mounts of the front shocks the same (reversible)
  15. P

A bit of dress up I made! - Battery cover

That's tidy job what did you use to make that?
  16. P

unichip

I ask this because I had looked into a uni chip before and just good to hear points an views about it..
  17. P

unichip

I wouldnt want it to at all just heard rumours that it does..that's why I asked..be mental letting it rev that far
  18. P

unichip

does this uni chip bring the vtec in sooner an does it let the car rev past nine?
  19. P

Supercharger

why what's your view on them have you had a bad run in with them?
  20. P

Supercharger

he came stick his spoon up his rear end lol I can feed myself lol..all in a nights Craic sure..