Search results

1. P

Turbo/supercharged

Anybody selling either a turbo dc5 or supercharged?
  2. P

Hello

How's everybody keeping..just thought I'd pop a post saying as I've moved to a evo 8..
  3. P

Brakes

Are Jdm ep3 brake pads an dc5 brake pads the same?cheers
  4. P

Top mounts

Hi..is the top mounts of the front shocks the same (reversible)
  5. P

Supercharger

How much would it cost to get a dc5 supercharged?does a supercharger come as a kit ready to go straight on or do you have to buy injectors an a brain to run it?
  6. P

Footwell lights

I fitted a couple of red led lights to my dc5's Footwell just thought I'd share them with you guys see what the verdict is?..
  7. P

Logitech g25

Hello I am wondering can a logitech g25 steering wheel be made xbox compatible?
  8. P

Buddyclub heat shield

I have recently put on a Buddyclub manifold an I have modified my Oem heat shield to fit on to it to keep the temperature down..took a few pics of it just to let people see it incase they would like to do the same..if any more info is needed just ask thanks Pics are not great..I just used the iPod
  9. P

Oem shocks

Does anybody know how much 2 oem front shocks are?
  10. P

Buddyclub

Am after some advice on what b pipe would be best suited to run with a Buddyclub header?thanks
  11. P

Skunk 2 coilovers

Was wondering how much would a set of skunk 2 coilovers be worth second hand? --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.785183,-6.806366
  12. P

How much?

I too am thinking of selling my dc5 and was wondering how much it would be worth or how much to ask..car is 02 c pack with 90k on the clock car has had bottom end rebuild with comp bearings an all new gaskets seals big end bolts an timing chain all Honda parts the car itself is in excellent...
  13. P

Wheels

Was thinking of repainting my wheels in white but was wounding is it a certain shade of White needed or is is jus White?cheers
  14. P

Is there..

Is there a Honda breaker on this website sori if I am being silly by not seeing that there is
  15. P

Opinion

What's peoples verdict on my car..I got it on the rolling road y.day an it's 212bhp with 165 ibs ft of torque..cars just got an induction kit an a back box..
  16. P

Window motor

Is the ep3 window motor the same as the dc5??
  17. P

Poll

Just wondering who all is on here from northern Ireland an what part..I'll start I am from draperstown in Co.Derry..
  18. P

Temp sensor

Can anybody confirm were ther temp sensor is at?
  19. P

Temp senser

Were abouts is the temp senser on a dc5 engine is it the 1 that's on the block ?
  20. P

B pipe

Has anybody took the silencer out of the B pipe?