Search results

1. Jemmy

Lying up longer than expected, advice needed...

Hi all, Long time since I've posted here. So between a new addition to the family and a pandemic my first baby has been lying up quite a few months now, 6+ month at least since last started. I want to get her back on the road but I'm looking for advice on what would you do before starting her...
  2. Jemmy

Nuts?!

Cheers did a search & wasn't getting anything useful. Thanks for that :)
  3. Jemmy

Nuts?!

Hi all, Ok need some advice please! I haven't a clue about nuts but looking to get a set of red ones with locks, only have standard wheels for now. Any recommendations? MUTEKI, are the any good? I do trackdays in her too I don't know if that makes any difference. Thanks, Samantha
  4. Jemmy

Centre Caps

Cheers for the replies :-)
  5. Jemmy

Centre Caps

Yea that's what I was thinking, I might just throw him over the ones I have & see how they turn out!!
  6. Jemmy

Centre Caps

Thanks for the reply, yea I thought there would be a slight difference but if I listened you this guy it will be a huge difference. So much so he's telling me to get metal caps to do! Yea I did a search & seen someone commenting on the price, that just the standard plastic caps too?! Crazy money
  7. Jemmy

Centre Caps

Hi all, Can anyone point me in the direction of centre caps but I'm not looking for the standard plastic ones? I got my wheels refurbed & they are saying when they do the plastic centre caps they won't match :( They didn't ave the centre caps the same time as the wheels so I'm dropping them...
  8. Jemmy

Honda Part numbers.

Hi all, Does anyone know the part numbers for the 2 throttle body sensors? Can't find it anywhere Thanks.
  9. Jemmy

The deer won!

Ah right, thanks a mil I'll cehck it out. I was looking in cars for sale they are ususal in there.
  10. Jemmy

The deer won!

Oh didn't see that one, sure it's in the same county then! I'll have to go check it out now. Thanks :) EDIT: Just had a look there must have been taken down :(
  11. Jemmy

The deer won!

Thanks, def don't want the yellowish colour just a nice bright white will do grand! Just need to find the throttle body sensors now too.
  12. Jemmy

The deer won!

Right so parts hopefully on the way over next wk. Looking forward to getting her back on the road now. Missing my spins over the Wicklow mountains! So I need bulbs for the headlights, anyone any recommendations? I know nothing about lights/brands etc! Was going to order off one of the traders...
  13. Jemmy

The deer won!

Yea that's pretty much how it sounds, I will be looking for a full explanation though once I have the money secure in my account!! Tbh I think at the end of the day it seems to be the brokers fault, when I stick my reg in to get an online quote with the insurance company direct it brings up a...
  14. Jemmy

The deer won!

Honestly I'm not really sure, I'm keeping quiet unitl I have my money in my hand then I'm going to request a full explanation. They asked me yesterday was I fixing the car or replacing it, I just said for the time being I'm replacing it because I need something to get in and out of work so no...
  15. Jemmy

The deer won!

So looks like I've got it sorted & won the battle, well kinda! They set a condition that I don't try put a performance car on for the remainder of my policy! Tbh I don't care I'm getting my money & that will do for now, means I need to rethink whether I want to bother fixing her or just sell her...
  16. Jemmy

The deer won!

Well that will be in defense should I need it Tuesday! What's the spec for the type s dc5s?
  17. Jemmy

The deer won!

Well that's what I'm trying to get them to see that as far as I knew it was all correct, Integra 16v 2L, why would that flag as wrong with me so the mistake is theirs. If I thought their was any issue I'd have bullied them to correct it but I genuinely didn't see any problem with it. I'm going...
  18. Jemmy

The deer won!

@Ezza With AIG throught the brokers @Erm Yea well that's what I would have thought!
  19. Jemmy

The deer won!

Ha oh yea brain melting here with all this going on! I was on to the IIF as well but they weren't v helpful tbh. I'm giving them until Tues to sort it & if it's not sorted I will be unleashing the wrath of Jemmy !! lol
  20. Jemmy

The deer won!

Cheers, but CAB?!