Search results

1. jono888

Diablo 3

Hey... Anyone else on this? Battle net tag: Sky#21632
  2. jono888

What Carbon Parts Would You/Have Mod?

Hi all, Just curious to see what Carbon Fibre mods you would or/have already on your DC5's :P
  3. jono888

Headlight Misting

Hi all, Just noticed this last night after a long night of tunnel run and morning drive back home this morning that my headlights were misting up halfway the headlights both sides. Is this a matter of just resealing the sealants?
  4. jono888

Another Big Smile For Sky Insurance

Hey all, Finally own a DC5 now :) bought off Rossi from the forum today. 24 years old, 6 years NCB. Full Comp. Had a list of insurances to call: Adrian Flux: £2,030 A-Plan - Under 25 + and Power gap with Previous Cars compared to DC5 Keith Michaels - Under 25 and not enough experience...
  5. jono888

Importing from Ireland to UK

Hey guys, Been hunting for a DC5 for a while now, originally was planning to import one from Japan but the Yen is just ridiculously high. Now instead I am looking to import one over from Ireland. Could you guys give me any advice on what I need to do regards to registering the car from...
  6. jono888

Auto Glym vs Meguiars

Hi all! Just curious what everyone's preference is? I know there is a lot of mixed :P
  7. jono888

Hello!

Hello all! I'm not a Honda owner yet as I made a mistake buying a Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart and then realising I should have went for a DC5 instead (was influenced big time by my friends). But before getting a DC5 I need to sell my Colt first (didn't realise I wasn't allowed to post in the...