Search results

1. James-T

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

Chaps, As the tracks are opening up, thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to see who is doing what & when- see if we can get a few of us together for a few hot laps? My first one is 29th March - Thruxton - with Motorsport Events.
  2. James-T

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2021-Honda-Integra-DC5-Type-R-Coupe-Petrol-Manual/363300268214?hash=item54966228b6:g:aFoAAOSwdPxgMiJ1 o_O
  3. James-T

Trackday Tyres

Chaps, I've been looking at fitting some kind of trackday tyre to the Teg but just end up going round and round in circles. Main trade-offs are obviously the stickier they are, the more of a nightmare they can be in the wet. My Teg sits in the garage for sunny days so I don't really need to...
  4. James-T

[REWARD!] Knocking/Humming sound from front suspension

Chaps, This has been getting royally on my tits since I've had the car. When I go for a B road blast, and hit a big dip, and even more so if I've banged on the brakes at the same time, I get a humming/knocking sound from the front suspension when the suspension compresses a lot. Normal...
  5. James-T

Hullavington Friday 17th April

Myself, Princey4, Gordy, Rob R, and some other chaps are doing an airfield day at Hullavington on Friday 17th April. Just off the M4 near Chippenham. It's usually a decent day out with the motorsport-events guys. Massive run off, and car control area as well. Anyone else fancy it...