Search results

1. Brophy

3" exhaust for Charger

Hi all needing some input.. All going well should have my very own JRSC installed by the end of the month. My cars booked into Tdi-north also [emoji41] Need to decide which 3" system to go for over my current 2.5" custom & smaller backbox to get the most out of the charger. I have a couple...
  2. Brophy

Section5 Facebook :)

Hi guys could ask massive favour and go on and share/like our page ;) It's all the glasgow DC5's, for events etc. Thanks. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506022162860825
  3. Brophy

Stainless steel exhaust ?

Hi was looking getting an exhaust for the integra , liking the look of the spoon n1 Seen on eBay a seller has a stainless steel "copy" of the n1 - same style backbox. The price difference between the two are dramatic as I think spoon n1 is about £500-£600? Whereas the stainless steel one...
  4. Brophy

Glasgow newbie

Hi there , thought might aswell post up a thread here. Currently not got my dc5 yet but have put deposit down on 51 plate freshly imported blue dc5 :) Should hopefully have it for the weekend. Can't wait to get it lol Quick question on where's best supplies for exhaust other parts etc I'm...