Search results

1. si vti

Track time this September...?

Going to have to keep it out for another month I think, there's a lot of track time available in October!
  2. si vti

No problem coyote! Cool, has anyone got any links? I can have a look and travel and organise something... Thanks for the offers so far, I should be able to at least make one!
  3. si vti

Hi guys, I'm still yet to get my car on track since re-building it, due to changing jobs and generally being to busy. I am determined to get out there before its put away for the winter. Anyone got any track time booked or know of any? Would be cool to tag along with some of you guys. Si
  4. si vti

Anyone NOT had their DC5 undersealed?

I painted mine, took days and days to do! It will never go out in the winter though. Body shop plan is the way forward, everything needs to be dry and clean, otherwise the undercoat turns into an overcoat and seals all what's left in!
  5. si vti

What are my wheels worth?

There's nothing wrong with rota's, but the bottom line is they are replica's of other wheels. Put them on eBay, wider audience ;)
  6. si vti

Tyre size help.

ahhhhh noooo, i hate "stance" and all that absolute crap. i'm building a track car, just was abit unsure... cracking, i'll have a look dude! thank you people!
  7. si vti

Tyre size help.

Et48... Will 225's rub or should I play it safe with 215's? With a 45 profile by the way...
  8. si vti

Tyre size help.

i'm planning on buying some 17"x8" wheels, i was wondering what profiles to go for as i'm abit concerned about them eating my arches. any help would be ideal. cheers guys!
  9. si vti

DC5 HID removal....?

Brilliant. Yep I have different head light units, and they have h7's in too. I have seperate relays too, but someone has been there before, and hacked about at part of the loom. The wires they cut aren't connected to anything, so I need to find out what they are for before I insulate them...
  10. si vti

DC5 HID removal....?

Alright guy's, i don't post on here much, but i'm currently building a new car, a dc5 of course! i want to remove the hid's, does anyone have a link, or has anyone done this before? i've had a quick look on the car, i'm pretty sure the drivers side loom in the engine bay, is the hid side...
  11. si vti

Worst day of my life...Help and opinions need please

thats no problem. going about it that way would make it a fast and affordable fix. means you don't have to replace valves, juts swap heads, and drop your cams in. fingers crossed for your bottom end. no pun intended ;)
  12. si vti

Worst day of my life...Help and opinions need please

if it come's to needing a rebuild, i have a k20a2 engine with a spun bottom end bearing. if your's has internal damage, it will most likely be only top end damage, so you could build a new engine out of the two. job done! but if your really unlucky, there may be bottom end problems too.
  13. si vti

Dyno Charts!!

there are plenty of video's on youtube of it and its been featured in banzai. i built my dream track car, just built it too unblemished and clean to race it like i'd hoped :(
  14. si vti

Dyno Charts!!

hmm, sounds like a challenge then!
  15. si vti

Dyno Charts!!

i can put up a spec when i'm home. has anyone got the magic 300bhp NA on here?
  16. si vti

Dyno Charts!!

Thought i'd try and make a good first post! Has anyone got over 300bhp NA? i'd be interested in talking to you ;)