Search results

1. B

Rear window de-mister

Hi all, i have tried to search up on it but nothing helpful has come up. Right i have just noticed that my rear window does not de-mist anymore, i have checked the fuse and that is fine, the light on the knob still comes on but window does not de-mist even a little bit. I also have no water in...
  2. B

Urgent help! Progress rear arb

Hi guys, i currently changing my rear drop links but just remembered i have a progress uprated arb. Iv just brought some hardrace rear drop links. My question is do these fit on to the progress arb that i have on or do i have to get drop links made for the progess arb. Lee
  3. B

drop links

Hi guys, as title says i need front and rear drop links. My car is lowered on coilovers, I was thinking to get aftermarket ones like hardrace, anyone have these? Are they good or should i get oem ones? Also where can i buy some? Need them quite urgently
  4. B

anyone change filter in gruppe M?

Hi guys, iv been wanting to change my filter in mine with a new one but cant find where to get one from. any advice much appreciated Lee
  5. B

anyone running wider wheels? what tyres?

Hi all, iv just got a new set of wheels and they are 17x8.5j, anyone run wider wheels if so what size tyres are you using? Do they rub on the arches? Lee
  6. B

Replacing windscreen

Hi all just want to know what peoples thoughts are about new or 2nd hand windscreen. Also where do i start to look for one? Im based in westmidlands. Any advice would be greatful Lee
  7. B

Buddyclub shock making noise

I noticed the other day the car was making a clunk noise when go over pot holes (which i try avoiding all the tine) but when i do it makes a noise somtimes. Also it makes the clunk noise when i turn/jerk the steering wheel to the right (when stationary).Got it checked and was told the shock has...
  8. B

Spark plugs how often do you change them

As title says. My car is reaching my 1st 4/5k soon so plan on doing a oil change/service gonna be changing plugs too but just wondered should i change them on every oil change?
  9. B

Bumper needs a respray recomend any around westmidlands

As title says really. Any idea of a rough price i would be looking at too would be helpful Lee
  10. B

New lady owner of a kpro cwDc5 what to do.?

Just got myself a cw integra kpro, have a little chafe left what to do??