Search results

1. beppe786

2nd gear gone?

i do have a dc5 83k gearbox i could supply and fit..
  2. beppe786

Bee r rev limiter type H2 installs on Dc5 any useful info will wrk for anyone who has always been as

i have one on the evo does pops and bangs but not good for the engine so mine is off
  3. beppe786

Mugen skirts

last set of genuine ones i sold was £400 have to rem genuine one are made of plastic.. reps are fiberglass.. one small knock and they will crack
  4. beppe786

Mugen skirts

genuine one have a bracket on which they fit so they don't sag/fit perfect in the middle also you can remove them when you want bolted on with screws/double sided tape they fitted so good.. that i had them painted and fitted them myself.. skirts and rear lip.. Reps you stick on and hope they...
  5. beppe786

2004 EP 3 Civc exhaust.

If i can rem right the holes need to be widen a bit to fit
  6. beppe786

2004 EP 3 Civc exhaust.

will fit but is skinny compared to a proper dc5 one
  7. beppe786

I'm back!! Supercharge/Turbo?

i've heard this before somewhere :xyes: supercharger also has heat issues JRSC is Crap on track as its gets super hot blows hot inefficient air into in intake.. you might have a cooler then again on Track the cooler is water based so water gets Hot after time and then becomes inefficient...
  8. beppe786

Fastest Lap Time from Forum members in DC5

table updated!!
  9. beppe786

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

low £ is killing everyone!
  10. beppe786

i did insane shafts but then went back to oem thats how good they were! there's a thread somewhere, apparently tegwia sent out the wrong shafts in a dc5 box.. all time and effort was wasted Oem can handle 500hp easy...
  11. beppe786

Bad drive shaft or bearing?

if its clicking on turning then its the CV joint itself..
  12. beppe786

OEM is best.. look that shaft was rusty that's why it broke
  13. beppe786

Bad drive shaft or bearing?

Cv joint
  14. beppe786

DC5 lights

only if you change to H7 bulbs
  15. beppe786

Returning to a dc5

we have two is stock this one is already to go, Fresh import only been in UK a month http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/44730-2004-pre-facelift-fresh-import-integra-dc5-100k-black-red-seats-c-pack-%C2%A37995/#entry446747
  16. beppe786

Gearbox - 300+ ftlb

:xyes: this is correct well said Dave :xyes: Drive anything like you stole it and it will break
  17. beppe786

Dc5 and ep3 crank sizes

Ep3 is larger
  18. beppe786

Squeaking Sound When Revving

its sounds like the AUX belt
  19. beppe786

New tyres on today

wait till you have done around 500 miles in the bridgestones they will get even better
  20. beppe786

*urgent* best place to get front lower arms

i have a passenger side alu wishbone in the garage