Search results

1. R

Everyday day?

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a dc5 hopefully soon but I was just wondering as I do 17,000 miles a year or there abouts,would a dc5 be alright as a daily driver or better as a weekend car? Thanks
  2. R

looking for a dc5

im looking for a really good example in c/w or blue,lowish miles and well looked after,just wondering if anyone on here is thinking of selling up soon,looking for something special,willing to pay good money for a lovely one,if anyone can help or might be selling one soon feel free to PM me...
  3. R

looking for a nice arctic blue dc5

hi guys i used to have a mint c/w dc5 then i sold it and i really regret selling it :( im on the look out for another one,need to sell my motor first but wondered if anyone has a mint arctic blue dc5 they may be selling in the coming future? if anyone does feel free to pm me and discuss many...
  4. R

ps4 or x box one?

as above says really,whats best for online gaming,i prefer the ps4 as ive always been playstation,however most my friends have x box one,so what to do?
  5. R

tiny filter

sorry if this is a noob question but does anyone know where i can get one off these engine block filters? ive seen them in halfords but wanna get the right one or a decent one.
  6. R

Cleaning recaros

Hi guys,I have the red recaros and was just wondering what's the best stuff/or way off cleaning them? My seats were all nice and refubbed but already after 5 months I have wear starting on the drivers bolster :( can these be easily renewed if I ever have to?
  7. R

wheel bearings

do dc5s have a problem going tho wheel bearings? ive only had the car for 2 months and had front wheel bearing gone,and now a rear wheel bearing gone,the cars only done 76k!
  8. R

Miles on the clock

I'm quite new to the k20,I know it's a very good engine,however I was wondering how many miles there good for? Mines on 76k now but who knows how it's been treated or driven in JDM land,I was just wondering how many miles they do before needing work/rebuilds etc as I do alot of miles in mine and...
  9. R

Road tyre like noise

Hey people,I have just noticed this noise recently,it's hard to describe but sounds like road tyre noise but louder coming from the rear,or like wind blowing hard at the front of the car kinda noise,or if u can imagine wind blowing in your ear it's that kinda sound,as I say hard to explain...
  10. R

oem wheel refub

i really like the oem wheels on my c/w integra,but its a 2001 meaning these wheels are 13 years old now,is it worth refubbing them,or should i just go aftermaket as there getting on a bit? just worryed if they buckled in anyway etc
  11. R

carbon bonnet or standard?

ive had my dc5 for about a month now,when i brought it it had a buddy club bonnet fitted and a mugen rear spoiler,not sure if its a real one or not,anyway the problem i have with the buddy club bonnet is this as you can see the grill cover has been taken away by the last owner,and alot of...
  12. R

battery question

hi guys i need a new battery more money :( anyway the one in there looks tiny tbh and doesnt look like the right kind that should be in there having not got a manual for the car,does anyone know what battery should be in the dc5 and are they hard to get hold off/expensive?
  13. R

strange noise :/

so ive just brought a dc5 from a garage,it was at the garage quite a while sitting about,it had a new clutch done by TGM sport about 2000 miles ago from the last owner. when im on a hill or a slope i get a strange noise on pull away or biteing point,when im on flat it doesnt do it at all,seems...
  14. R

standard OEM wheels

hey guys im thinking of getting some new wheels for the dc5,at the moment it has a set of the standard OEM wheels on in C/W with bridgestone tyres on also the OEM was just wondering what these are worth if i was to sell them? they mint with no kerbing etc.
  15. R

spark plugs

looking to do a full service on my dc5 2001 plate as i just brought it,what plugs are people using on here? ngks?
  16. R

anyone got a buddy club bonnet?

just brought my dc5 and it has a buddy club carbon bonnet,which has a mesh grill section over the top on the engine block,im worryed about rain/snow etc and the engine getting soaked when its on the drive,is it likely to cause problems?
  17. R

gearbox oil

how often should the gearbox oil be changed,someone told me it should be done every 2nd engine oil change i.e every 8/10k? sounds quite alot?
  18. R

newbie needs some advice

hi guys and girls,just joined up and looking at dc5s,am close to buying one ive had ago in and looked round,however im not really sure what i should be looking for etc,underneath looks very good condition ,it drove great and has been service stamped regularly by last owner at TGM sport,it has a...