Search results

1. R

'Budget' tyre choice?

Im sure this has been spoken about before, but i cant find the info I want. I only use the car on the road - bear in mind. Plus I actually have a budget at the mo (baby will be here soon - im lucky ive got to keep the 5!) I have recently been using Potenza RE050a's they have been great to be...
  2. R

After some info... Error code 41

Hi Guys got a CEL last night and when I got home did the test and got a code 41. Believe its a common problem with the primary 02 sensor and was wondering if anyone has tried these...
  3. R

I dont think I can take any more - car jerky, revs dying, hunting etc...

A long story as short as I can.... Car needed a new clutch, got a mechanic mate of mine to fit me one and he did a good job, clutch is now fine and no more stiff gears. But on way home CEL came on, so when I got home I bridged pins 4 and 9 of the diagnostic port and it read code 23, knock...
  4. R

KNOCKKnocking/ Cracking sound under load?

Only happens when im driving at 10/10's, like a horrid singular "KNOCK" or "CRACK" sound as the suspension gets loaded up around a bend more often than not - which is very worrying. Then it makes me slow down as I feel the wheel might fall off?! sounds amusing, its actualy not that funny...
  5. R

'Stiff' gearchanges?

Got a bit of a problem with my DC5‘s gear changes and wondered if anyone could give me any assistance so that I change the right bits…. Firstly car has 80k, clutch fluid/ box oil just changed, only had car 2 months. When pressing on and starting to rev to the wrong side of 8k and really...