Search results

1. mark2390

Blue Recaro repair-

I'll try get in the loft today and measure it for you..I'm in St helens so not that far away Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. mark2390

Blue Recaro repair-

I've got some material that I was going to sell that's in the loft. Not sure how much is left but I remember buying way to much..I'm sure the piece is enough that you need. If your interested I'll get it down Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. mark2390

Tdi north

I've had my ep3 dc5 and now my fd2 mapped there all have run good all with no problems..friendly or not who's bothered long as the car is done properly, I've only had mapping done really, Oh and mani on the dc5 Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. mark2390

How often do you consider selling?

I went to the fd2 as well mainly for the 4 doors and newer interior..miss my dc5 but would not swap back for my old one, think in the past when I've had different cars it's always the high revs I missed and went back, plus not many other cars float my boat or keep the value the same Sent from...
  5. mark2390

Driving quickly

Hope you can calm your driving down soon with self control..when I first got my dc5 I did a taster day and spun at druids in the wet and going sidewards at 60 isn't nice ☺ thought my blue seats where going to be a different colour
  6. mark2390

Driving quickly

Have you not thought of doing a taster day, they are only £25 and you can get your foot down for 20 minutes to see if track will help?..watch a few Russian crash videos that will show how quick it can go wrong and maybe make you think about how you drive on the road? Either way you sound like...
  7. mark2390

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

Same here 6 weeks to late..Once in a lifetime cheap
  8. mark2390

Was unbelievable cheap. .even giving all original parts with it, even a full set of oem wheels
  9. mark2390

Not yet hopefully next couple of weeks
  10. mark2390

Think black is only available in facelift and would be 18-20k
  11. mark2390

I was told the other day that there is just over 100, whether it's right or not..said 50 white, 30 blue, 20 silver, couple of black and a purple
  12. mark2390

Dc5 help

Ive driven a fn2 that has been moded and they have 1000's spent on it, dont get me wrong they are nice cars but you would have to spend lots of cash to just to make it feel similar to a stock dc5 . It's the steering feel that i noticed straight away on the fn its so light compared
  13. mark2390

Dc5 help

Keep with it, you will find a good one will just take a bit of time..i was lucky mine was low mileage and very good condition and spent most of its time in a garage with a sheet over
  14. mark2390

Dc5 parts

I've got oem springs for PFL if your interested.. 40k miles when taken off
  15. mark2390

Boosting the DC5R

Yeah things progress. They had no choice but turbo to keep with other manufacturers. .Emmisions and more power, if they brought out a type r with 220 or 240 bhp no one would buy it. Maybe a good thing a new generation of honda engine..if I keep mine long term ill be thinking of boost. Ive had...
  16. mark2390

Boosting the DC5R

I thought the new civic engine was vtec as well? Just revs a bit lower
  17. mark2390

Boosting the DC5R

I was thinking supercharger would be less stress on engine ,drive shafts, gearbox? Cheaper and still would be quick!
  18. mark2390

Spacer size for OEM wheels

On 20mm spacers with 225s