Search results

1. laurennpenfoldd

Show me your tailpipes from the side

Sorry to bring an old-ish thread back to life! But does anybody have any images of a J's Racing 60RS system fitted with a Mugen rear lip? I am thinking about buying the 60RS but not sure how far in it will sit with the Mugen rear lip.. Had a quick Google but not a lot came up!
  2. laurennpenfoldd

Where to buy a Kakimoto

I was going to suggest Injection Imports, but Topgeezer got there before me! :) I've ordered a few items from these guys and they've always been great to deal with
  3. laurennpenfoldd

Recommend a quick detailer

I use Zaino Z6 Quite a bit, have used the Speed Wipe from Chemical Guys as well and liked that!
  4. laurennpenfoldd

Mph/kph decal in cluster

Had mine imported via Torque GT last year, I just have a little square decal covering the "K"
  5. laurennpenfoldd

Thoughts?

This belongs to a good friend of mine, he‘s just purchased a beautiful NSX actually! Can vouch that this Type S is one very clean example throughout :)
  6. laurennpenfoldd

Zaino

I use a lot of Zaino products, really good stuff actually! A good friend of mine who works at a detailing company (Clean & Shiny) always uses Zaino stuff on his own car as well! Clean & Shiny are the Zaino Europe distributors too so worth checking out if you do want to buy anything. He set up a...
  7. laurennpenfoldd

Ever feel like you can't take your car anywhere?

Not a DC5 but relates to the same sort of thing… Me and my other half, who owns a Civic Jordan and does his best to keep it as clean as possible went out over the weekend. He needed to get a rear brake light bulb so we went to get that, it was pretty busy and we ended up parking in a space...
  8. laurennpenfoldd

New championship white DC5 owner

Good to see you on here Dan, I must of beaten you to it when it came to signing up but I guess you've beaten me to owning one! Looks great :-)
  9. laurennpenfoldd

New to the forum .. few questions!

Thanks guys, ah sweet! There seems to be quite a few people from down this sort of way which is good! Will have to meet up at some point once I've got one. 100% decided on getting one but it won't be until the end of the year.. just trying to source insurance (for a rough idea on price ready for...
  10. laurennpenfoldd

Ah wicked, I look forward to seeing yours in person it is stunning! :) Thanks a lot! That would be sweet, although Gloucestershire is quite far from me but I really appreciate the offer! Yeah definitely, I have only ever seen a selection in person at shows so going out in one would be great...
  11. laurennpenfoldd

Hahah that must be you! One of my favourite pictures ;) I think I'm gonna be looking for red to be honest! Had black and white cars so fancy a colour this time and it seems that red is pretty rare on these? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm still in my research stage haha! No no should make it to...
  12. laurennpenfoldd

Ah right I see, makes sense now! Will check tomorrow and do some more quotes... although I went out to a Reading Jap meet earlier this evening and after seeing a few photos from the meet I'm not sure if I could ever sell mine! I really don't know what to do! Hard choices, maybe I should save up...
  13. laurennpenfoldd

Thanks a lot, I'll check the links out and do a bit of research! 30-35 isn't too bad I would be happy with that :) I would probably be looking to spend about 9-10k so by the sounds of it should get a nice one! Yeah these seem to go on forever so I agree mileage isn't really an issue but just my...
  14. laurennpenfoldd

Hey everyone, just signed up and have a few questions! Always been a fan of the DC5‘s, love the look of them and more recently I have been thinking about getting one.. though I'm not 100% sure yet! I was going to get one a few months back but ended up getting a new shape Swift Sport - which I...