Search results

1. J-dawg

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Not going to be able to make it sadly. Bit gutted really but my teg wont be ready :(
  2. J-dawg

Any members near Bristol going to Mimms Honda, favour to ask?

Rubbish just seen this sorry bud!
  3. J-dawg

Kpro weird issue

I literally just found that as well haha. Will hopefully sort it tomorrow [emoji108] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. J-dawg

Kpro weird issue

Sorry to dig up the past gents but I have this issue. So I sent my dc5 ecu off to Tegiwa to put on kpro4. (maybe that was my first mistake lol) when plugged in I get p1529 vtec system malfunction (oil pressure switch) There were no issues prior to plugging in the new kpro4. I have checked and...
  5. J-dawg

Part recommendations for more power?

I have this exact set up on my ep3 and have to agree. I believe all of it has made a great differance to the grin factor!
  6. J-dawg

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Option 2 for me. Thanks mate
  7. J-dawg

Paid
  8. J-dawg

1. Richie200 2. Brophy 3. Jimmer 4. JohnGreen537 5. dave7368 6. DC5Curn 7. Pacifica
  9. J-dawg

Induction for charger

Awesome cheers dude! Thought that may be the case...
  10. J-dawg

Induction for charger

I currently have a mugen airbox and was wondering if that will be okay for a ct supercharger or best to go CAI. I believe I will need to buy a silicon hose for when the charger goes on in the new year but don't want to go ahead and buy the hose to find out the mugen will be too restrictive...
  11. J-dawg

New DC5 Owner, Bristol

Trying to get him on here but he's not yet. He usially parks at Bristol Parkway and has just moved from Bradley stoke to Stoke gifford so probably him
  12. J-dawg

New DC5 Owner, Bristol

Where are you in Bristol mate? I'm Keynsham and my mate has a blue teg in Stoke Gifford
  13. J-dawg

New DC5 owner from Bristol!

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps. Any local meets give me a shout! Gok I saw your FD when I collected...you lucky man haha. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. J-dawg

New DC5 owner from Bristol!

Hello ladies and gents! Had my ep3 for 6 years now and thought it was about time I find out what all the fuss was about. I went down to Torque GT with my best mate in Novemver 2016 when he test drove and purchased a blue PFL with 44k...it was immaculate! A few weeks after this it ate away at...
  15. J-dawg

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

No worries thanks for clearing that up!
  16. J-dawg

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Awesome! Can I pay now to secure a place? Sorry I'm like a kid at xmas at the moment buying everything in sight for a car I've only seen a few pictures of. Need to get booking some shows!
  17. J-dawg

I'm hopefully picking up my teg in a few weeks. Am I able to put my name down now so I don't miss out? I also don't know the plate yet haha....
  18. J-dawg

TDI 3" exhaust

My ep3 has tegiwa mani so decat and tdi 3" system and was 96Db at the last track day. That was at 4.5k. Lovley noise in vtec with the teg m!