Search results

1. Javirai1

Keyless Entry Optional Extra?

Ive read a few articles that the DC5 came with a keyless entry system as an optional extra......? I came across it when i imported my DC5 last year...... and a couple times since..... but does anyone actually have it installed??????
  2. Javirai1

Insuring two cars - any success? tips?

Hi guys, I'm currently looking at buying a cheap run around to get me to work and back etc. so i can leave the teg somewhere safe during the day. Has anyone had issues with insuring a second car? ive seen some rumours that i need a separate policy for a run about and that i cant use the same...
  3. Javirai1

Engine Dress up/ hoses/ reservoir pots replacement

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of a good supplier/ garage which would replace my OEM hoses / reservoir pots? I've just had some coolant hoses and an induction hose delivered, in red, but was wondering if there was anyone who has replaced most of the hoses and tanks/ bottles to silver/chrome...
  4. Javirai1

Do Luck brake lines

Hey all, Anyone running do luck brake lines at all??? Seen they do them in red, and looking to get a set along with some Ferrodo pads. Would like to hear any reviews from anyone who has them fitted? Cheers, Ry
  5. Javirai1

Integra DC5 waterproof car cover

Hi all, Just wondering if honda made a DC5 specific waterproof car cover at all???? Looking into getting one.... Just wondered if anyone had bought one before??? Cheers, ry
  6. Javirai1

Knocking/grinding noise when wet/raining :( help needed please

Hi guys! I've got a horrible knocking and grinding noise coming from the car when it's raining and wet. No problems when dry though :( Sounds like its either coming from my wheel or suspension right beside me around my drivers wheel...... I thought at first it could be my pads sticking or...
  7. Javirai1

Newbie from the Reading, Berkshire area

Good afternoon everyone! Just thought i would say hello! Ive been a great admirer of the integras for quite a few years now.....pining for one since the DC5s were released and am happy to say that ive finally got one coming in July (courtesy of JM imports)!!!!!! - old enough to finally afford...