1. Dazaturbo

Need a bonnet!!

Just get the carbon one painted black 👍🏻
  2. Dazaturbo

Engine rebuild

Pm‘d You pal 👍🏻
  3. Dazaturbo

Engine rebuild

Got a k20 for sale pal if it‘s any good to you?
  4. Dazaturbo

Advice on selling to breakers or Spares/Repair

I have a k20a for sale cheap mate if it‘s any use?
  5. Dazaturbo

tailgate lift supports / struts

No worries pal 👍🏻
  6. Dazaturbo

tailgate lift supports / struts

I have 2 fully working mate if needed £10+postage 👍🏻
  7. Dazaturbo

Drunk driver took out my teg :(

Wow!!! Always grim to see such a nice car in such a state but you are alive pal and that‘s the main thing, cars can always be replaced 👍🏻
  8. Dazaturbo

K20 Engine rebuild

127k with full service and a head rebuild with new timing chain and fd2 tensioner 👍🏻 It‘s also got all the ancillaries that run off the aux belt included and a nice silver painted rocker cover and a j‘s racing magnetic sump bolt 👍🏻
  9. Dazaturbo

K20 Engine rebuild

10. Dazaturbo

K20 Engine rebuild

I have a k20a out of my dc5 for sale for £1k if he wants to save some ££££ and get all that k20a just yumminesss 😂
  11. Dazaturbo

Mini R53 JCW VS DC5

Clio 197/200 would be a better bet imo
  12. Dazaturbo

Wheel colour choice - black DC5

Pain to keep clean but I love a black car on white wheels 👍🏻
  13. Dazaturbo

Window Cleaning

Is it factory tints?? If it‘s something wrong with the tint then no amount of cleaning will sort it
  14. Dazaturbo

Selling or parting out?

Not on Facebook John got proper fed up of the idiots on there 😂😂 Thanks anyway mate and if you hear of anyone after anything let me know 👍🏻
  15. Dazaturbo

Selling or parting out?

To be honest John I‘ve had a nightmare couple of months and haven‘t had time to put the effort into advertising the bits properly I‘ll do another ad soon with all the parts I‘ve got left and actually put a bit of effort into getting them shifted
  16. Dazaturbo

Selling or parting out?

I‘ve done about £3.5-4K off it up to yet and reckon there‘s another £3.5k left in it so with all the hassle I wish I‘d hung out and sold it in 1 but you live and learn 😂
  17. Dazaturbo

Selling or parting out?

Crazy ain‘t it mate I think £1k for a k20a with all the ancillaries that run off the aux belt is a bargain imo
  18. Dazaturbo

Selling or parting out?

I‘ll give you a word of warning mate started mine in September and have still got The engine Seats 90% of the interior plastics Headlining Doors Glass Rear brakes Spoon springs (although quite rusty) Mugen shocks (again got a bit of rust on them) Private plate (dc51vtc) Dashboard Clocks...
  19. Dazaturbo

DC5 Future Value

The dc5‘s have never been quite as revered as the dc2 and have never been as special to drive either That price is ridiculous though 😂😂
  20. Dazaturbo

Damp Smell Removal ?

Take the boot carpet out and bang it in the washer 👍🏻