Search results

1. D

New OEM damper recommendations? Is EP3 fitment suitable

Hi guys, I seem to have a little bit of play in my front dampers, clearly visible when jacked up and on full droop, and the car currently has some undesirable handling characteristics like pulling around under acceleration and an eagerness to go anywhere but where I point it. Has anyone else...
  2. D

Misfire on start up, since oil change

Hi guys looking for some help regarding a newly developed misfire on my dc5. -Since an oil change last week my teg has ran with a misfire for a split second on start up, before returning completely to normal, - yesterday on a cold start it ran on three cylinders for around a minute, before...
  3. D

Beaks tie bar fitting - LCA bolt length

Long shot but looking for a bit of help regarding the two LCA bolts that go through the beaks mounting bracket, in to the captive nuts. With the beaks bracket in place there isn't quite enough thread and I need longer bolts. Does anyone by any chance know the length and thread pitch of the...
  4. D

Steering knocking when stationary

Hi guys, I've got a knocking noise on the steering when stationary and locking to the left. There no noise on full right lock at all, but towards the end of full left lock there is a few loud knocks. The noise can also be heard when moving. I had a quick check over the cars suspension today and...
  5. D

Red steering wheel stitching

Don't know if this has effected others but my steering wheel stitching has faded from red and was more of a dirty white. On a past car I had the same problem, cured with food dye. So I did the same on the DC5 today, I think the bottle was 60p, and has done the job really nicely. Scrape any dirt...
  6. D

New championship white DC5 owner

Hi guys. Im a new dc5 owner after picking up a 2001 championship white this weekend. Traded my swift sport for it and couldn't be happier. I believe the previous owner was on the forum, registration R13 TEG? My swift sport - Spent the weekend cleaning the dc5 and it's now pretty...