Search results

1. RichA

Play in shifter mechanism after changing cables

I've just fitted my k-tuned shifter and race cables and am very happy with the solid feel of the shifter now, however I've noticed a little play in the shift selector mechanism on top of the gearbox in the 'back and forth' motion of the gearstick. Has anyone replaced this unit for a new one as...
  2. RichA

Front splitter clips wanted

Hi all, Wasn't sure where to post this so please move if necessary. After getting a bit overzealous on my last outing to Oulton I managed to rip off my front splitter, does anyone know where to get hold of the little clips which hold it on under the bumper as I am now a few short! Thanks Rich
  3. RichA

Rusty Arches - Creamy/Yellowy Paint

Hi Guys, My Car is currently at TGM having a service alloys painted and some arch rust treated. I had a call yesterday saying that as the rust from the passanger side arch has encroached onto the wing so it would need to be blended into the existing paintwork to get is all matching etc. My...
  4. RichA

Ohlins DFV Coilovers

Hi guys , Just wondered if anyone could help who has or had Ohlins coilovers on their DC5, I bought a set off DFVs from someone a couple of months ago for a pretty good price with a view to getting them serviced and freshened up to put on the car. However the rear shock bushes are knackered...
  5. RichA

Newbie RichA from Wiltshire

Hi guys and gals, I'm Rich I'm 22 from the Swindon area and have been the proud owner of a PFL CW DC5 for around a month now. After being spotted by Max the other day i thought it was about time that i introduced myself, I bought the car from a member of this forum and upon viewing it knew i...