Search results

1. ARCooke

Grinspeed

Just wanted to broadcast my appreciation a little. My Teg had its second trip up to Grinspeed last week for fitting a Spoon 5.3 Final Drive, M's Factory Carbon Syncros and a Cusco front ARB. I cant stress enough how please i am with their service and Stevies service in particular ; as working...
  2. ARCooke

2 piece Project Mu discs?

Hi people, does anyone know where i can get hold of a set of 2 piece OEM sized discs from that i can just buy the discs from in the future (not the bells again) and if there is a better kit that will work with standard wheels im all ears. Cheers, Adam.
  3. ARCooke

Aggro with TPS

Right guys basically my TPS is on its way out again, i think because ive got 85A engine mounts, Spoon collars and Ingalls engine damper; it eats them? Ive heard of a TPS that is encased in gel to dampen engine vibrations but cant find one does anyone have any suggestions; because at the moment...
  4. ARCooke

Progress Front Anti-roll Bar problem?

Hi has anyone got the Progress front anti-roll bar kit to their DC5? My car is currently up at Grinspeed and upon fitting the 27mm anti-roll bar and its the wrong shape apparently it will hit the manifold and the end-links are 20mm too far away at either side. Everywhere i've seen one listed it...
  5. ARCooke

Meister R Zeta R?

This has probably been asked before but, ive just got a DC5 after having an EP3 before; i bought a set of Zeta Rs for the EP3 but didnt get around to fitting them. Do i need EP3 track rod ends to fit them to the Teg?
  6. ARCooke

DC5 Noob.

Just wanted to introduce myself, just bought a 2003 52 plate C-pack. To my knowledge the cars been in the country 9 or so years and has previously been owned by WelshRich and CivicSi (My Dad). It already has quite a lot done to it, but its by no means finished so i will upload some pictures and...