Search results

1. B

Vibration Under Load

Hey martin think im having same problem my mechanic has tried everything. I get the vibration under hard acceleration was it like that in yours. Also over 70mph it will vibrate constantly but not to harshly
  2. B

Vibration not driveshaft

Hi guys, I had bad vibration under hard acceleration but when my mechanic got the shafts out they looked fine, it only really happens when you floor it pretty much any gear, he is moving the engine a bit today as when he tried moving it yesterday it made vibration twice as bad, so maybe if he...
  3. B

Driveshaft compatibility

So turns out it wasn't my driveshaft, when he took it out and tiok it apart it looked fine, he moved the engine over a bit and this made it twice as bad, so today he is going other way with it till see wat happens anybody any ideas if not driveshaft
  4. B

Driveshaft compatibility

Thanks guys I'll find out today or tomorrow if it is definitely the driveshaft or not. The vibration under hard acceleration is getting worse. There's a company here in northern Ireland that say they can repair them and if I do take it to them and they do a good job il let you know all there...
  5. B

Driveshaft compatibility

Does anyone know if there is another driveshaft that will fit into the dc5 with little or no modifications. I know its a big ask but there hard to come by especially over in northern Ireland. My mechanic is a bit off a boy racer but really does know his stuff he thinks there must be something...
  6. B

HELP VIBRATION UNDER HARD ACCELERATION

Was a slight vibration before but I put this down to needing alignment and new tyres and balanced. Iv got coilovers no camber adjustment on rear at all just front. Felt the vibration on long sweeping bends most right handers. It was coming up through the pedal.
  7. B

There was a vibration before the alignment was done but I just put it down to needing new tyres alignment and balanced. Iv read alot on here about getting the balancing done right il have it double checked. On long sweeping right handers u seem to feel it more coming up through the pedal duno...
  8. B

Wheel wobble at 80 mph.

I have the same problem as this guy just got new tyres and wheel alignment akl done changed wheels from bk to front and all that I felt the vibration sitting in passengers seat as a friend drove didnt even need to be touching steering wheel any ideas mate
  9. B

Wheel wobble at 80 mph.

I have this problem too mate think il get mine double checked too do you have the wobble under acceleration
  10. B

Hi hope someone can help me got my wheel alignment done by professional firm the car was pulling to right on acceleration drives perfect now also got 2 new toyo proxes on at same time but car is vibrating now wen u hit about 60mph and also under hard acceleration from a standing start I cud even...
  11. B

Steering wheel shaking after 60MPH

Iv just got my dc5 wheel alignment done with 2 new toyo tyres on front but im getting wheel shake at about 60mph and on hard acceleration from a standing start any ideas I changed wheels around already
  12. B

Ride height coil overs

Lol just read it back there it was a bit mumbled mate
  13. B

Ride height coil overs

Bought a dc5 handles awful need a wheel alignment done I know got wheel shake the lot after 70mph need to know a good height have dc coilovers in car guy I bought it off had a Bridgestone on drivers side and a budget on passenger side both worn on inside 225/45 and on rear two tyres on step up...