Search results

1. 2ndy

Honda Red Line or VTEC Shift Lights?

Could sell for a Fn2? 😊
  2. 2ndy

Radiator Cap type on a DC5

Oem and Aftermarket radiators have a different type also might be worth noting as I bought 2 spoon caps, one fits oem and the other fits aluminium Aftermarket radiators Just realised it's a cover and not thr actual cap. AFAIK all hondas use the same rad caps
  3. 2ndy

243bhp dyno run good gains??

Michael seems to be producing really good maps! You would probably make 250+ on some of the dynos on the mainland
  4. 2ndy

243bhp dyno run good gains??

Yea very good figures and great power/torque lines What does it drive like?
  5. 2ndy

Winter protection

Alright gandalf
  6. 2ndy

Winter protection

Didn't even know there was a detailing section! Seeing people use their imports all year round and then looking immaculate has got me in the mood to not put my car into storage and enjoy it the odd time over winter! It goes for paint correction in the new year so for now I just polished and...
  7. 2ndy

Jazz Washer Jets

I have a set of genuine jazz washer jets that I was keeping for my fd2, turns out they come standard with fan type jets! If anyone's interested I'd sell them cheap
  8. 2ndy

Dc5 bonnet pull help required.

Have found it. Its all in good working condition. I gave £30 posted for it so would be happy if I got that back for it. If interested drop me a pm!
  9. 2ndy

Dc5 bonnet pull help required.

Not too bad to replaces just a bit fiddly getting the cables up through the wings which is easily sorted by removing the drivers side arch liner. I actually have a bonnet cable and pull somewhere I'd probably sell if I can find it. Bought it as my original bonnet pull had broke and was hard to...
  10. 2ndy

TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

I ordered my spoon wheel, boss and some small bits from them and their communication was brilliant. Couldn't fault them
  11. 2ndy

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

They're even better in person, so many little details that most cameras don't pick up.. I'm over the moon with it. Highly recommend Torque GT also, the whole experience with them has been amazing start to finis
  12. 2ndy

Took some just after collection, Drove it home 350 miles and it average 41mpg on the motorway! Brilliant at everything!
  13. 2ndy

Pickedine up from Torque GT, unbelievable cars! In my opinion a better car than the dc5 all round. Worth the extra money. Although I think my dc5 being so heavily modified has made the fd2 seem even better
  14. 2ndy

Newbie looking to buy a dc5

Undersealed or not get underneath it and have a good poke about it. So many people Underseal cars incorrectly and the car can be rotting in behind it. Check the end of the sills in the rear arch, the floor just in front of the fuel tank, and in behind the rear brake pipes bends where they meet...
  15. 2ndy

Thanks! Looking forward to getting it detailed and have it ready for next summer Will do, I'm sure it won't disappoint!
  16. 2ndy

Went for the classic white with red interior but a facelift so a little different but that they're really a big change. I do like all colours in them but has to be championship white for me. Really looking forward to getting it yea, Been a long wait but should be worth it. I'm sort of in the...
  17. 2ndy

My feedback is limited, I've never drove one, only seen one or two in person, sat in one once, but have one on its way on the boat from Japan through Torque GT 😂 Other than them having stiff suspension, which won't affect mine as it has Modulo suspension, I've never heard or read anything...
  18. 2ndy

19. 2ndy

Clicking noise

Take the subframe bolts out and grease them then torque to spec
  20. 2ndy

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

How hard would it be to mirror it to work for the other side of the grill?