Search results

1. S

DC5 Front strut brace

Hi guys, I‘m currently looking at a J racing front strut brace for my facelift DC5... was wondering if a J racing strut brace from an Ep3 would fit or not? Also can a preface strut brace fit on a facelift? Sorry about all the questions lol Regards Sam just seen i posted this in the wrong...
  2. S

Newbie from west midlands

I definitely want to get a gruppe m next on my list! I'll try and get some more pictures over the weekend
  3. S

Newbie from west midlands

Hi guys, After months of searching and waiting for a dc5, I have finally picked up one the other day and I'm in love with the car :xgrin: :xgrin: I decided to go for a black dc5 and I think the previous owner was from this forum, I believe. Can not wait to get a few bits and bobs for the car...
  4. S

Speedo Converter

Thanks for your input guys, I will have to go and see him again on Friday with a new converter. Hopefully he can sort it out 😔
  5. S

Speedo Converter

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum and I have recently purchased a DC5, however the speedo is not working. Everything on the dials work except the speed reading so I don't know how fast I'm going which worries me, as there is loads of speed cameras around my area. I took it to my mechanic and he...
  6. S

Anyone recognise HG02 HDX CW with Red (on ebay)

I seen this on ebay.... Fort it was a decent price for it 2 be honest.. maybe its too good to be true lol