Search results

1. Quincy

Replacement bulb type?

Can anyone confirm what type of bulb I‘m going to need as a replacement, as per the picture this one went on me the other night.... Is this a D2r? Hope it‘s not the ballast. Any help appreciated . Thanks
  2. Quincy

High Beams not working....?

Driving in the dark early yesterday morning, had used my high beams a couple of times fine. Then when I reached a dark stretch of road, obviously i went to use them again, they didn't work!! (Thought i smelt a burning smell, could of been from outside also) The Blue light on dash that indicates...
  3. Quincy

Strange Leak, any advice welcome...

Today coming back from college I was spraying the windscreen to make it clear whilst driving. In the corner of my eye I noticed a large drop of water fall from the inside of the roof onto the passengers seat. Eventually i got to check it out, there were drops of water coming from both clips that...
  4. Quincy

Fujitsubo RM01A

Had this delivered today from Nengun Performance, cant wait to have it fitted!!!
  5. Quincy

High Revs on start up, & Kangaroo effect...

Just recently the car has started revving very high upon first ignition. It reached 4000 & stayed at that for roughly 2 mins, then was surging up and down for another minute or two. I know it usually starts high to get warm, but this was very different to the normal start up! In addition to this...
  6. Quincy

Undersealing question...??

Hi guys, had my Teg under sealed and left overnight in the garage. Collected it today, and since then there has been a strange smell in the interior. (So bad I went and bought air freshner) Standing beside the car you can still get a smell of what I believe to be the undersealant ( I hope ha) ...
  7. Quincy

Getting a spare key???

Hi guys, does anyone know the best way of sourcing a spare key? I asked a local locksmith & he advised he would need the code to cut one for me. The Honda garage kind of confused me, saying they can get me a blank key, then I need to get it cut, and they can code it then.... Usually I wouldn't...
  8. Quincy

Newbie from Waterford, Ireland.

Hi all, said Id say hello. Love Honda's, started with a Civic, then a DC1 and finally stepped up to a DC5 since last week. It's 02' and pretty standard, (how I prefer), it does have an AEM v2 induction kit. It's by far de best car I've ever drivin! I look forward to hearing all about DC 5's, il...