Search results

1. delsoljon86

EV cars and unleaded availability

So guys hear me out here before I get into serious panic. The dc5 was and still is MY poster car growing up (you can keep your r34s and supras) as much as I like them all I ever wanted to grow old with was a dc5! The looks and rawness just appeal to me far more than the other jap icons. Having...
  2. delsoljon86

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

I agree! A hell of a good car for the money! Driver focused, smiles per mile and cheap to run! Granted your getting into other car territory at that price but for driver experience, doubt there’s much to compete with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. delsoljon86

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Personally think they are dreaming at this price! But unfortunately this will be the norm in a few months! I’d probably pay this for a mint low mileage example in the right colour etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. delsoljon86

Spoon wiper blades

Spoon wipers look awesome, however a big expenditure for what they are. Why not try replacing the rubber? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. delsoljon86

Embarrasing Confession, anyone else willing to share...

Mate, no shame in this in a sense! However, I‘m guessing if you‘ve never waxed your car you‘ve never Clay barred it or decontaminated it!? Get researching the products and process‘ of detailing! You will be surprised by what a bit of elbow grease and an afternoon will do to your car!
  6. delsoljon86

Fan heater not blowing hot air

I have the exact same problem started yesterday have you found a fix? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. delsoljon86

How to tell if its real mugen

Also FITMENT is key shouldn‘t be any irregular panel gaps etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. delsoljon86

How to tell if its real mugen

Behind the front bumper there should be a Mugen stamp which is covered in clear coat so can‘t come off, Same on the bonnet, another way of telling is that it‘s dry carbon underneath unless painted then these stamps would be covered. Also material that bumper and side skirts is made of I...
  9. delsoljon86

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. delsoljon86

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Gutted I didn‘t see this! If you get more made I want some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

With regards to the millers is there any noticeable difference between the yellow nano drive and the red? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

Am contemplating that mate or a cheap run about Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

Cheers bro helped a lot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

My monthly mileage is around 250 miles. I commute 1.7 miles to work each day and around 4 miles home. I won't be using it for track.is this something to bare in mind as well or is that not really a problem. I always warm the car up before use and take it for long drives on the weekend. Sent...
  15. delsoljon86

New owner from Canada

Nice mate love the wheels that's what I need next Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

Massively appreciated guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. delsoljon86

Best engine oil??

Hey guys I know there's so much out there related to this stuff but have searched and read so much I just need to make a decision. Am going with oem oil filter and oem spark plugs but with regards to oil have read many many variables. 5w-40 fully synthetic was my original plan but it has been...
  18. delsoljon86

Used - GruppeM Intake w/ ARC(?) Elbow and Scuttle

I messaged about the arc elbow :-/ if you do split it I'll take it :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. delsoljon86

Dumbest mistake you've made with your DC5

Picked up my car from torque gt got it home, was cleaning it on the drive and all the doors locked, i panicked because I though I was locked in, pulled the lock knob thingy and broke the actuator so now I have to manually look my drivers door :-( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. delsoljon86

K20A engine or a good engine builder

Hi there i would definitely go with mike Morrison, he is a very close friend of mine and his work is second to none I can give you his mobile if interested? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk