Search results

1. Jinis dust

Fitting ep3 seats in a dc5

Hi, Right today I attempted to fit a pair of ep3 premier seats in my dc5. With both of them being recaro I thought it would be a straight swap, apparently not! But the holes don't line up right. ( the rail closest to the door) So I tried swapping the rails over and them holes don't line up...
  2. Jinis dust

How much is it worth? K-tuned shifter box and cables.

As the title says really. How much are these worth second hand? The car came with them installed and I'm not sure if I like the feel. So just bought some standard cables and box. So this may be up for grabs! But how much do they go for second hand? Thanks Justin
  3. Jinis dust

LED near shifter box

So I was just have a play about with my k-tuned shifter box, and found this little red LED hiding down there and I don't know where it's from? Any one help? It's not the one above the cup holders. I also noticed a little green LED down in the passenger foot well. Is it meant to go on...
  4. Jinis dust

Knocking and funny steering

So tonight on a little drive out some times I could hear a little knock. Didn't think owt of it.. After coming out of a corner the steering went real weird/wobbly. Took a steady drive home. Gave things a quick look over and came across this. (Dam I can't get the video to load -.-) But...
  5. Jinis dust

Ready to get the manifold on

So the other day I was debating between exhaust manis. Ended up going for the tegiwa one which was a good price. Looking forward to putting this on at the weekend! Selling my old one to a mate which we will be fitting Saturday too! Few pictures And comparing it with my old japspeed one...
  6. Jinis dust

Washer bottle cap

Giving the engine bay a bit of a clean and fitted my power flex gear box mount insert the other day. Noticed that the lid is broke/ cracked. Where can I get a replacement? And I take it the ep3 one fits too? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jinis dust

K-tuned or tegiwa exhaust manifold?

Going to be buying a exhaust mani today. Been looking at these 2. Which one would you buy and why? There's £5 difference in price at the minute Thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jinis dust

eBay projector headlights

Just been browsing eBay as you do and came across these. Has any body got them or had any experience with them? Good fit? What's the quality of them like? Did they pass a mot? :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jinis dust

Newbie from Nottingham/ Derby.

Hi all, recently bought this little beauty from down south and I absolutely love it! I had a ep3 before which I've saved all the mods to go on to the teg :) I can't believe how much better this thing feels to drive! I'll let the pics do the talking And my old ep3 Sent from my iPhone...