Search results

1. G

Engine/head removal advice!

Took my engine straight out the front. Car was on axle stands. Didn't take long at all.
  2. G

New To DC5

Lol a 430bhp Evo isn't really a fast car. Especially when you would out its power to weight ratio after you've worked out the drivetrain loss. You probably think I'm talking a load of waffle but a Turbo dc5 is a different breed. I'd hold judgement until you have been in one. I cannot put into...
  3. G

New To DC5

Have you driven a Turbo Dc5? Fk2's have already dropped massively in value. Dc5's seem to be on the up. I'd lay my money on a dc5 setting a faster lap time than an fk2 with the correct modifications and the dc5 will hold its value.
  4. G

New To DC5

Lol. I guess you haven't experienced a turbo Dc5 yet.
  5. G

Brake Pads

DS3000's here. Dusty but do what they're made to do and that's stop.
  6. G

Primary O2 sensor headaches

Voltage would still be the same. But maybe because the loom has been extended there is more resistance in the circuit. Enough to cause an electrical error. For example... a wire this long /------/ has X resistance But a wire this long /--------------------/ multiplug \-----------------\. Will...
  7. G

Help 18" alloys fitment

XXr are worse than Rotas lol.
  8. G

Taking engine out, any general maintenance recommended?

Could have the engine out in a couple hours. It's not hard. I'd actually consider taking the engine out to change the clutch if your at home on the drive. Unless you have a ramp of course then drop the subframe, but it's really not that difficult lol. If your taking the engine out I'd...
  9. G

what car did you previously own ?

Focus RS Mk2 Stage 4+ 420bhp 501lbft
  10. G

Price difference for Fresh Import

Second Chris's comment. Mines been in the country 10 years and hasn't got a single bit of rust on it.
  11. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Thanks for the kind comments. The car will probably be for sale in the summer months. I need to free up some money for a house deposit. But will see how I get on.
  12. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Use to have a Jackson Racing Supercharger.
  13. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

It's not often you see dave on the back end of his own humour hahaha. Thanks man. All the hard work pays off when things like this happen.
  14. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Thanks man. A lot of people ask the same quiestion about you lol. Surprisingly he's a really nice guy in person.
  15. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Thanks guys. I'm unsure what the car was but spinning through 2nd and 3rd so wasn't going anywhere fast. If it's dry the car gets the power down easily. I'm not running any form of boost by gear. If it was dry it would have been a different story but greasy roads make it hard to get it down.
  16. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Had a guy who does videos do a little review of my car. I'm not on Facebook so not sure if it's on there or not? Here's a link anyway if anyone wants to see it. Apologies on my tongue action. Monkey London will be doing s review soon so look out for that too! https://youtu.be/STRbjziUfE0
  17. G

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Hmm, only 50 minutes away, I might attend.
  18. G

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Great buy! Iv seen the car many times in Pompey. Previous owners a nice guy to!
  19. G

previous owner?? chris?

Mase flew over a couple years back to map a couple cars at Surrey rolling road. He's highly regarded when it comes to mapping from what I gather. Drop him an email with the registration number and modifications he should be able to help, well he did with me when he mapped my JRSC Dc5 anyway...
  20. G

Remap - Mapping - Maps

Yaz @10KRacing in Leicester. He does mapping for Tegiwa.