Search results

1. G

Turbo Dc5 review.

Had a guy who does videos do a little review of my car. I'm not on Facebook so not sure if it's on there or not? Here's a link anyway if anyone wants to see it. Apologies on my tongue action. Monkey London will be doing s review soon so look out for that too! https://youtu.be/STRbjziUfE0
  2. G

Pasty...

Anyone got any way of getting hold of him? Instagram Contact number Email address?
  3. G

Gearbox LSD.

Just trying to identify the LSD in my gearbox. I understand some LSD's have the 'see through hole' in the the Diff, but just want to be certain. I have a recipe or for a Wavetrac LSD. The box is now out the car and just wondering if anyone can provide photos of the stock LSD and other LSD's...
  4. G

Jackson Racing kit.

Just looking at my options as I'm probably going to remove the Teg from sale and keep her. Was considering doing a winter project and maybe Turbo'ing it instead of leaving the charger on and going down the route of charge cooling ect. What sort of money is the charger setup worth? Minus the...
  5. G

PAS pump options.

Ok my power steering pump has started to make some noise, Iv already done the suggested.. Fluid flush (genuine Honda) O ring replaced on the HP side Just wondered how others have got around the problem, Iv heard an accord pump fits also a type S pump but the low pressure hose connections are...