Search results

1. B

Android Double Din Head Unit

Hey, sorry for the late reply! I wanted to get a photo of it installed for you but every time I get home it's dark already :( I ended up getting it fitted with the fascia it came with in the end. It doesn't fit inside the existing hole but rather sits on top and around it. Not a great fit but...
  2. B

Hey all, I'm currently installing one of these headunits to my DC5 (this one specifically https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pumpkin-Android-Lollipop-Navigation-Bluetooth/dp/B016MDTMRU/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1476740427&sr=8-10&keywords=android+double+din), and I'm wondering what fascia/surround you guys...
  3. B

I haven't purchased one myself yet (although its next on the shopping list) but it appears these all do have access to the Play Store as they are running the same kind of Android you'd have on your phone/tablet. I've seen people running Spotify on them in YouTube videos, but bear in mind they...
  4. B

Soon to be CW DC5 owner near Goodwood

Your teg must have been on the same boat as mine! Been a long wait so far, bet you can't wait to pick it up, I know I'm desperate to get my one.
  5. B

Original DC5 brochures!

Definitely a custom job, blue interior was only available on blue AFAIK.
  6. B

New DC5 Owner Awaiting Import

Haha nice try ;) Thanks though! And yeah Midge I agree, I even think the other side looks like it could do with replacing as well. Luckily not the most expensive thing to put right!
  7. B

Thanks :) Hopefully on the outskirts as I'm working at the Science Park. I've rented places in Cambridge previously but it's pretty expensive so gunna try a bit further away this time. Good to know there are other forum members about!
  8. B

Definitely one on the list!
  9. B

Forgot to mentiion from September I'm gunna be living in the Cambridge area, not seen if anyone on the site is from around there?
  10. B

Thanks guys! :D
  11. B

Thanks, I hope so too :) Not too worried about the front sensors, hopefully I can source a Mugen bumper to go with it at some point anyway, but yeah the back ones will need to go! I assume someone like TGM would be able to sort those out?
  12. B

Hey! I've been lurking on the forums since the beginning of January when I started searching for a DC5 with Torque in Japan. After nearly 3 months of looking and missing out on a couple of fully Mugen kitted white FLs, we finally won this Arctic Blue PFL (my preferred colour): It's not in...