Search results

1. A

Major Rubbing Issue - New Wheels! I think I've messed up!

Hi guys, When I got my car it had the standard wheels on but with 225/45/17 Bridgestone RE70 tyres on but I fancied something different. I went for some Rota Grid wheels (Rays TE37 reps basically) in 17x7.5 et45 offset. I thought this was a very safe offset with no need to mess with arches etc...
  2. A

Stereo Cage and other bits. Can't fit new Double DIN Unit.

Hi Guys, After the recent threads on here about Android Head Units, I decided that I would get one too. I went for the Pumpkin Unit from Amazon and it looks pretty good. Went to install it on Friday and was shocked to discover that there is no way of securing the head unit to the car. It...
  3. A

Gates 21229 Curved Radiator Hose - Where to buy in UK?

Hi Guys, I require a larger top radiator hose for my car - to help with clearance with a RBC manifold and my induction kit. I have had a look online and many people have resolved this by buying the Gates 21229 Hose: https://www.amazon.co.uk/GATES-RUBBER-COMPANY-21229-CURVED/dp/B000C2WBZ8 I...
  4. A

Loose Steering Rack Bolts??

Hi Guys, My car is currently at my friends garage in Oldham where he is doing a few mods. One thing he has noticed is that my steering rack seems loose??? Click picture to enlarge. He has tightened it back up again but isn't convinced that it won't work its way loose again. Can any one also...
  5. A

How does OEM Shocks with Eibach Springs compare to coilovers on track?

Hi Guys, Currently going over my car and need engine mounts, track rod ends a few bushes etc as part of a suspension overhaul. The car has Eibach springs on standard shocks at the moment. The intention with this car is to look at using it fairly regularly on track next year so I was wondering...
  6. A

Larger Throttle Body Benefits? Worth the cost?

Hi guys, I am going to get the RBC manifold for my DC5 from CPL. Is there any point getting a larger 70mm throttle body too? CPL say that: "the larger thottle body gives much better throttle response and drivability" I asked the mapper for there opinion and he said: "My opinion is that the...
  7. A

Double checking DC Sports Header and Exhaust System Fitment

Hi Guys, My car has a Spoon exhaust on it that sounds rather nice, but I hate the pee-shooter small tailpipe design! I like big tailpipe exhausts lol I've manged to buy a DC Sports exhaust system with a 4" tail pipe. To complete the set, I've also managed to get a DC Sports header from ebay...
  8. A

New JDM obsessed DC5 Owner

Hi guys, I've just bought CrazyLegs old DC5. I am a quite a car fanatic and like all cars really but do have a soft spot for JDM cars. I have owned previously two Honda S2000's and currently also own a Supercharged S2000 and a Big Build Mitsubishi Evo. My Supercharged S2000: More Info...