Search results

1. R

B14s

Hi all are the B14 renowned to be a bit crashy on a uneven surface? my ride feels like it's bottoming out with a loud bang when going over say a drain cover, if I stand on the door sill and bounce up and down there is plenty of travel left in the dampers. anyone rexs
  2. R

B14

Hi as anyone removed the helper springs on the B14 coilovers when lowered to stop the main spring becoming coilbound. Trying to stop the suspension banging on a rough surface. Thanks rexs
  3. R

Tyres

Is it possible to buy a 225/40/17 tyre to fit a 7.5 rim and are they good enough for a Dc5. Thanks rexs
  4. R

Flat battery.

Hi all can anyone tell me why trying to start my teg after a couple of weeks stood in my garage unlocked with alarm off the battery goes flat, this also happens to my mates civic. Any ideas? Thanks rexs.
  5. R

Gearing

Hi all, took the teg out on sat first time since purchase, running on 215//45/17 ad08 in top gear at 60mph she was showing 3000rpm does this sound about right on a std box? Thanks rexs.
  6. R

Soundproof

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good sound proofing that they have used to cut out road noise?
  7. R

Front camber and toe

Hi all, just having some Bilstein 14 fitted with ep3 track rods , will I be able to run 0 degree toe and around 1.5 to 2.0 degree camber when lowering a touch more than the spoon springs that are coming off? I do have adjustable camber bolts fitted. Anyone know castle head nut size and thread...
  8. R

Bilstien Coilovers

Can anyone show me some pic,s of their teg fitted with B14/B16 so I can see how low you can go? Running on spoons at the mo need to know if the coilovers can take me lower? Thanks rexs
  9. R

Wheel spacers

What is max and safe size spacers to fit over std wheel studs? Also how much does the spoon springs lower the car? rexs
  10. R

Lower

Have spoon springs fitted at the mo, If i fit b14s or b16s will i be able to drop the car say another 25mm lower? rexs
  11. R

Poineer

Just purchased a teg with a pioneer SPH-DA110 unit, ok with the radio and Bluetooth but cannot get the Apps mode to light up. Connected a Android phone with a MHL adaptor, downloaded Navital and app radio on my phone but what do I do next? Many thanks for any help rexs
  12. R

Camber

What F/R camber are you running and why?
  13. R

Front/ Rear Disks

Replacing the front/rear disks on the teg, going oem on the rear but which would be the best grooved ( odd trackdays ) disk for the front and where to purchase? and which pads to fit all round. Thanks rexs