Search results

1. koolance

Bad times

same thing happened to mine... mine had been sitting in the garage for a few months..came out one morning and it was cracked below the scuttle panel.. took Autoglass 6 visits to get my glass/trims and has only just been sorted!
  2. koolance

Anyone know this DC5?

i bought some tyres from the guy, very nice genuine guy! had a good chat with him and he told me he spent a while looking for a nice one, i think he is selling it because of the round trip each day to his work is getting a bit much
  3. koolance

Rear Drop links

Perfect.thanks
  4. koolance

Rear Drop links

Sorry to revive this thread.. I'm looking to replace my rear drop links as it was picked up as an advisory. Does anybody know if the pre face lift droplinks are the same as the face lift?
  5. koolance

My Steering Wheel Re-Trim

Exactly the same as my wheel I recently had retrimmed. Yeah it is a bit strange the extra thickness but I personally prefer a thicker wheel
  6. koolance

Rear Fog Light Facelift

hello, Just a quick question, I'm looking to wire in the fog light to the rear cluster however i notice the guide ive found (https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?54096-How-To-Change-inside-taillights-into-foglight-%28DC5%29) shows it to be a pre facelift.. does anyone know if its...
  7. koolance

New DC5 Owner.. Sooner than expected!

No doubt you will see my thread below this stating I've been planning on getting a DC5 after my wedding in a few months.. however I some how managed to convince the wife to be it would be a good idea to buy one just now... I managed to get a face lift with 80k miles and a tonne of service...
  8. koolance

New Owner Soon .. (after the wedding)

Thought id drop a message to say hello! I've been given the goahead from the misses I can buy a DC5 after we get married in May, I know I shouldnt be looking but I cant help it! Always loved the DC5 however back when I was buying my jap cars I was going more to for the turbo charged cars...