Search results

1. D

Arch protection

Will be looking to do the same myself I'll be following this. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. D

Radio aerial connection missing

Thanks Saves me taking everything apart. Appreciate the help. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. D

Anyone know where the oem aerial is before I take the interior apart. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. D

Decided to rid of the Jap headunit and go for something that doesn't require Rosetta Stone to play tracks :) I removed the old jap unit along with 10 meters of cable and a thousand connector blocks (very interesting install) while doing this I also noticed that I dont actually have an aerial...
  5. D

Braided clutch line

Thanks for the offer! I've no need for one at the moment. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. D

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

Massive fan of Bilt Hamber, however I've not used their auto foam... be interesting to know how it compairs to the ABD foam?
  7. D

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

I also picked this up, and can confirm it was the Alto one for anyone who's also looking to pick one of these up. The ABD Snow foam is also great stuff! I got a bottle with the lance, and you only need a little bit with warm water to give full coverage of our cars.
  8. D

New owner

Enjoy mate. Coming up to my second year of ownership. Smile everytime I turn the key. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. D

Braided clutch line

Raising this one from the dead (2017) Any feedback on these lines? Getting a new clutch shortly. The cost of having a braided line, I was thinking about getting it done at the same time. Looking at the HEL line. Thanks :) Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. D

New brembos pads+discs all round please help...

In your opinion @crazylegs are uprated lines worth it on a none track car. I cover about 30 to 50 miles a week. Not sure I'd see any benefit unless on track. The oem set up does feel soft. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. D

Not to hijack has anyone else noticed the amount of crud and brake dust the oem pads collect? I removed mine at the weekend and cleaned with a wire brush. Got rid of some nasty squeaking. Also noticed a buildup around where the piston sits on the back of pads. Once cleaned up I got...
  12. D

I replaced with oem pads while there was still some life in the brembo disks that came on the car, and I wasn't impressed either mate. Since I've picked up a set of PBS pads for front and rear with new brembo disks. I've not fitted while there's still some life in the old ones, however I...
  13. D

Jerking when feathering throttle at 2k rpm

Hi mate, It helped smooth the on/off throttle jerk I had. I've now put this down to worn engine mounts for me. Still looking at changing them. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. D

Mugen Intake airbox fixings

That's kind of you Carl thanks. Other option would be using a similar nut and bolt as mentioned. Don't mind the idea of anodized or Keeping it black to match the air box. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. D

Mugen Intake airbox fixings

I'm trying to replace the Mugen fixings (small black screw with an attached washer) There's around five million of them that hold the top half of the filter housing down. I don't know what they were thinking with this design :o A few are missing and I can't find them. Anyone use a good...
  16. D

tyre pressure

The frsu was over a year ago now and the roads here are not the best so you're probably right about geo. There's a small amount of pull to one side but it's hardly noticeable. Noticed some people use a rack raiser not sure if that could be the issue? I doubt the drop is more than 15-20mm on...
  17. D

tyre pressure

Thanks Carl :) I'll try them on 32 all round. I did get some over steer with previous tyres. I noticed when taking the tyres off, the inner edge of the fronts have badly scrubbed almost to a bald spot! Not sure if this means camber or toe is set too aggressive. Unfortunately I didn't get...
  18. D

tyre pressure

Thanks for the reply. My mistake, 34 at front and 32 at rear :) Feels like I'm not putting enough in at 32/30 on 225 rubber. New tyres and would like to avoid premature wear. I've had 33 in all round so far not too hard over bumps. Do you think I'm risking wear with more psi? I've...
  19. D

tyre pressure

Having changed from 215/45 17r to 225/45 17r and I'm just after the correct pressure to run I had 32psi fronts and 34psi rears in the previous tyres however with the amount or wear on them i don't think it would have made much difference if i was over or under recommneded. Anyone on 225/45s...
  20. D

Track day which one?

Some nice driving from Dan, kept on that M3 no problemo [emoji14] Would be good to know his set up, looked well planted to the track. I've watched the grey k22 before. That colour is beaut, maybe not for everyone though. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk